Chapter 3

*5years later*

I am now 21 years old living in an apartment with my boyfriend Cameron. Dallas. "I'm home." Cam said walking through the door. "Hello babe." I said as he smirked and put his arms around my waist. It was currently 9:15 pm. Cam smashed his lips against mine. I kissed him back. He pushed me slightly against the wall without breaking the kiss. I smirked into the kiss. He smirked back and grabbed my hand pulling me towards our bedroom. He slightly threw me on the bed. I tugged his shirt giving him a signal to take it off. "Are you ready for this." He whispered in my ear. I nodded.

*3 weeks after the first day of school*

I opened my eyes and sat up quickly at the same time. I saw I was in my room. My house. I looked over at the side of my bed. No one. It was just a dream... Thank god. I was still 16. Someone opened my door. It was Skylynn. She jumped on top of me. Skylynn was 6 years old. I love her.

"What do you want little munchkin? I giggled messing up her hair. "I don't know Hayes told me to." She shrugged. "Told you to what?" I asked placing her on my lap. "Wake you up." She shrugged. I checked the time. It was 6:30 am I had to be to school by 8:00 am so I decided I would take a shower. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I said giving Skylynn a kiss on the cheek. She nodded and rubbed her eyes. "Go back to sleep." I said picking her up. She reached for my bed. I stopped. She looked at me and made a pouty face. I chuckled and lay her down on my bed. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and I tucked her in and went to take a shower.

I walked out and saw Nash and ran into him and my towel almost fell. "Uh sorry." He said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "It's okay." I Giggled. I went to my room and changed into my clothes(Pic above) then I went back into the bathroom and took my hair out. I have really curly hair and I like keeping it natural. I pulled it up into a tight ponytail. I looked at my phone to check the time. 7:15. I went into Hayes' room and told him to get up. He groaned and say up. I walked into my room and saw Skylynn fast asleep. I kissed her cheek and she smiled slightly and rolled over. I smiled to myself and walked downstairs and saw Nash eating cereal and screaming at someone on his phone.

"You okay?" I asked waving my hand in front of his face. "Uh huh." He said setting his phone down. Oookaayy. I ate some cereal and checked the time. 7:50. I heard someone beep outside. I grabbed my backpack and put on my shoes. "Bye Nash see you at school." I yelled but he just walked to the door as I saw another car pull up. I saw Cameron.

"Since when are you friends with him." I whispered to Nash and he could tell I was annoyed. "He told me he would pick us up. He's not that mean to me so whatever right?" "Us?" I said " Yeah come on." He said gesturing me to the car. I walked over to Hanna's car. "Go get em tiger." Hanna smirked at me. Emily and Angie laughed I rolled my eyes and laughed. I got into Cameron's car. I got in the back along with Nash. "You can sit in the front I always sit in the front." Nash said smiling I rolled my eyes and got out of the car and to the passenger seat. I huffed and rolled my eyes. Nash was playing on his phone not paying attention to anything.

I looked at Cameron and he smirked back at me. "Like what you see? He asked smirking at me. "What?" I said rolling my eyes. He just chuckled. We got out of the car. "Bye Nash." I said hugging him outside the school. I walked into school and to my locker. Someone put their hands around my waist I knew who it was. I punched his arm and pushed him off of me. "Ow." He said holding his arm. I just raised my eyebrow and rolled my eyes. Then I saw Jack walking towards me. I smile and ran up and hugged him. "Woah..." He said laughing. "Why have you been hanging around Cameron lately?" He whispered to me. "Like I chose to. He thinks he can get every girl in this school. He might be able to get the other girls. But not me." I whispered shaking my head.

"We should get to class." Jack said after the bell rang. I nodded and we walked to class. I walked to the back of the room, sat down and dropped my bag. "Hey lashes." Cameron smirked at me. "Hi." I mumbled. "Okay class we are going to be doing out first project." Mr. Rankins began. "You will need to be studying a famous business in the U.S." He came around with a bucket and I picked. Hershey park. Yes. I know everything about Hershey park. Considering we live in Pennsylvania and only 30 minutes away. For the rest of the class Mr. Rankins talked about nothing. Well in that case I'll tell you about myself.

My favorite color is purple. Me and Nash look exactly alike except I have brown hair and brown eyes and obviously he has brown hair and blue eyes. I play softball and basketball. I like to eat. Sleep. Yea that stuff.

The bell rang and I got up. I walked to my locker with Cameron behind me. "What class do you have next?" He asked me leaning against the locker. "Science." I said half smiling. "Cool. Well I have math." He said shrugging. The bell rang again and I started walking to class. I looked back and saw Cameron sitting on the floor. I started walking that way. "Don't you have to go to class?" He asked looking up at me. "Don't you?" I said sitting down. "I don't feel like it..." He said shrugging. "Okay..." I said looking around.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" He asked me smiling. "Uh I guess." I smiled. He stood up and reached for my hand. I smiled and grabbed his hand. We walked to a park. I saw a bunch of little kids running around. He walked towards the lake. I slightly ran to catch up with him. We sat down on a bench. "Do you come here a lot?" I asked. "Yea. This is where I escape from my family." He said looking out towards the lake. "My mom and dad are always fighting and yelling at me. They adore my sister though. She's 19 and she still lives with us. They always ask me why I can't be like her or that I'm not good enough. So I come here." He said started to get tears in his eyes. He stood up. And I did the same.

I rubbed his back. " I'm sorry. I never knew what you were going through." I said looking in his eyes. He looked back in my eyes. He started to lean in I did the same. He kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. After about 20 seconds I pulled away. "Cameron..." I said looking down. "Yeah." He said lifting my chin up with his index finger and his thumb. "How do I know I can trust you?" I asked looking into his eyes. "Addison, You've changed me. When was the last time you saw me with a girl since the first day of school?" He asked me. "Besides me no one." I said smiling. "Alright then." He smiled. We walked back to the car hand in hand. We got in the car and he drove me home.