Chapter 10

*Monday Morning*

I woke up to my alarm on the couch laying next to Cameron and Hanna on the smaller one. I woke them up since it was 6:30 am. "Why do you wake up so early?" Cameron asked putting a hand through his hair. "The girl's gotta shower."
Hanna said with her hands on her hips. "Whatever." Cameron said pushing Hanna playfully. She giggled and pushed him back. "You've never changed your annoyingness." Hanna said playfully glaring at Cameron.

"You guys know each other?" I asked with a questioned look on my face. "Should we tell her?" Hanna laughed at Cameron. "We were gonna eventually." He laughed. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Cameron's my.....cousin." Hanna giggled. "What?" I said in shocked. They both laughed and I laughed with them. "Wow."
I said smiling. "Now you guys have to get married and we can be family!" Hanna said grabbing my hands. We all laughed. 6:45 am. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said getting up. They both nodded.

I walked past Nash's room and saw him sleeping with a cut on his face and his window open. I swear this boy is always gets into trouble. I played my playlist and teacher by Nick Jonas started playing. I smirked and stepped into the shower. "ITS LIKE YOUR MAMA NEVER TAUGHT YA HOW TO LOVE.........SO LET ME TEACH YA!!!!" I jammed out to two more songs (Confident by Justin Bieber and one time by Marian hill.)

I got out of the shower and put on my white tank top and my plaid flannel and my black jean shorts and put my hair into a ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and ran into Nash. Again.

"What happened to your face?" I asked touching his face with a disgusted expression. "I fell." He mumbled and pushed my hand away. Well that was weird. I shook it off and went downstairs and saw Hanna in her pink blouse and denim skinny jeans and her hair half up half down. Cameron was wearing his black joggers with a gray t- shirt. As usual. 7:45 am. "We should get going." Hanna said with her hands in her pockets. I nodded and we got into Cameron's car and we started driving. I got a text.

Whenever I don't get what I want. I take something of yours. You'll see when you get to school

-A friend.

It felt like my Heart skipped a beat. "You okay?" Hanna and Cameron asked me. "I got a text." I said. I read the text out loud and they sat there with blank expressions. I told them I thought it was a guy. "Are you positive?" Hanna asked. " In the beginning it felt like "man hands" but when we went upstairs. It felt like I was in a girl fight." I said looking down. We pulled into the school parking lot. I saw something I never wanted to see......