Chapter 1

I was picked up by my best friends. "Hey guys." I said opening the car door to my three best friends. Hanna, Emily and Angie. "Hey." They said in unison. I was in the front seat with Hanna driving and the other two in the back. "Shall we go?" Hanna said trying to sound British. "Yes and don't try to sound British. You suck at it." Angie said.

I smiled at Angie and then turned my head towards the window and laughed. Finally we got to school but we were kinda early. 10 minutes early. "I'm gonna go inside and just sit by my locker anyone wanna join?" Emily said. Hanna and Angie followed Emily. "You're not coming Addy?" Angie pouted and so did the other girls. "I'm gonna stay outside. I'll see you guys later." I smiled. They nodded in agreement.

I walked behind the school and tried to kick the rocks that were in my way. Pretending to play soccer. Even though I suck at soccer. "Oh cammy..." I heard someone moan. I looked up with a disgusted face and saw Cameron and some skinny blonde girl making out. I was still walking and looking then I fell off the sidewalk but caught myself on my hands and knees. Crap. They saw me. Cameron looked at me and I looked at him. "Ugh! Cameron just kiss me!" The blonde said then left after he didn't. He walked up to me.

He just stared at me inches away from my face. I looked around awkwardly and saw my friends in the window giggling. I slightly laughed at that. "What's so funny?" He said walking closer. "Nothing." I said confidently. "Who are you?" He asked. "Addison." I mumbled. "Okay well I'm gonna call you lashes okay?" He said taking my hand. "That's not anything close to my name." I said pulling my hand away. He had really soft skin."Well lashes I have to go see ya around." He said and winked. I rolled my eyes and went the other direction.

I got inside the school and my best friends ran over to me. "Woah girl what happened out there." Hanna whispered. "You were watching us." I slightly laughed. "Yea...but what did he say?" She defended. "Let's just say he calls me lashes from now on." I said rolling my eyes. The bell rang. I walked to my first class. English. I saw my brother and his best friend Jack sitting there talking.

"Hello!" I said poking my head in between theirs. Jack stood up and hugged me tightly and spun me around. Jack is like a brother to me. "I've missed you Grier." He said grinning at me. "I've missed you too gilinsky. Where's Johnson?" I said looking at my brother and Jack. "He's in Science with Matt and Taylor." Nash told me. "Cool." I said smiling.

The teacher Mr.Rankins walked into the room followed by many students. "Good morning class." He said. "Morning."Everyone mumbled. "So to pick your partners for the year we are going to pick out of a hat." Mr.Rankins explained. "Uh... Addison! Why don't you pick first?" Mr. Rankins said pointing at me. I walked to the front of the classroom. He moved the hat around. I picked a name. Probably the last person I wanted to pick.

"You're with.... Cameron Dallas." Mr. Rankins said pointing to Cameron in the last row. He was leaning back in his chair on his iPhone when he noticed that I was walking towards him. He grinned at me.

"Sup lashes." He smirked. I huffed and sat down. "The good thing about being in the back is that no one pays attention to you." He whispered running his hand up my thigh. I quickly slapped his hand. "Ouch that hurt." He said in a sarcastic tone. "Well if that didn't hurt then I'll just make it your face next time."I said rolling my eyes.

He looked me up and down. Then shook his head smiling. Every other 10-20 minutes Cameron would try to put his hand on my thigh but it never worked I just kept slapping his hand harder each time.

Class was finally over. I quickly got up and some one grabbed my hand. "Bye lashes." Cameron winked. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I got to my locker and someone put their arms around my waist. "Oh my god Camer-" I started then turned around realizing it was just Jack. "Sorry I thought you were someone else." I said to Jack. "Who's Cameron? Wait! Cameron Dallas from English?!" Jack sort of shouted. People started to look at us. "Jack shh." I said holding his shoulders and looking into his eyes. Okay okay I know he's gorgeous but he's like a brother to me. All of my brothers friends who are also my friends are like brothers. Then two people grabbed me by my arms and lifted me up.

"Gotcha!" Matt said looking at me. I hugged Matt and I looked to see who the other person was. It was Taylor. I hugged him. "I missed you guys!" "We missed you too they said hugging me. The bell rang and I walked to my next class..........