Chapter 5

This chapter is inspired by Hershey park because I'm camping right now and I'm by Hershey park and we went there twice so I wanted to write about Hershey. Proceed.

We walked towards all of the rides. We went on all of the rides and it was 8:30 pm. "One more ride left." Cameron smirked and put his arm around me and pulled me close. Sky rush. I've never been on that ride. The last time I went to Hershey was when I was 9 and I was scared to go on it. My stomach dropped. "You okay?" He asked me as we got into line. "Well it's just I've never been on this ride before...." I said looking up at him. "You've been here so many times and you've never went on this ride." He asked with a confused expression. "I guess but the last time I went here I was 9." I said punching his arm. He chuckled to himself. "You'll be fine trust me." He said with his hands on my shoulders and kissed my forehead."Okay." I said resting my head on his chest.

We got to the top of the line and we were next to go on the ride. The next cart pulled up and we got on the cart. I looked at Cam with a scared expression. "You'll be okay." He whispered holding my hand. The lady said we would be going 75 mph. Oh my god. I'm gonna die. "Dispatch" the lady said. We started going up the hill. We went straight down and I didn't even feel it we went so fast. We twisted and looped and flipped and all the fun stuff. The ride was over and we went to go see our pictures. (That ride was amazing btw.)

I was laughing hysterically and Cam was too. "Selfie!" I said to Cam but actually took a picture of us on the ride. Cam laughed at me and we walked out of the park. We got in his car and jammed out to one direction the whole ride home.

He walked me to the door. "Do you wanna come inside?"I whispered. He nodded his head. When I walked inside I heard yelling. I looked and saw Hayes and Nash fighting over the remote. They looked at me and Cameron. "Hey Cam." Nash said giving him a hug. "Hey Nash." Cam said hugging him back. The TV turned on. "All mine..." Hayes said leaning back and putting his feet on the coffee table. "Nope." I said grabbing the remote and changing the channel. "Hey!" He said reaching for the remote. "Leave!" I yelled at Nash and Hayes. They pouted and left. I heard yelling upstairs. "Are other people here?" Cam asked me sitting on the couch. "I think Nash's friends are here." I said siting next to him. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. He nodded. I saw divergent and I ran towards it. I showed him the movie and raised an eyebrow. He nodded. I smiled and put the dvd in.

*30 minutes later*

I yawned and laid down next to Cameron snuggling my head into his chest and resting one of my hands on his hip and the other one under my cheek. I peeked open my eyes and saw him smiling at me. He kissed my forehead and I drifted off to sleep..........