LAST CHAPTER

I woke up at 2:34 am. I heard Jack talking to someone from downstairs. I quietly walked towards the stairs. "She almost caught us." Jack said to Angie sitting on the couch. "What'd you tell her." She said playing with his hair. "That it was a dream." He smirked. Then basically sucking her face off.

That butt munch

"Well I know it's not a dream now." I spat walking down the stairs. "Add-Addison it's not what it looks like!" Jack said waking up to me. I put my hand in front of his face. "Save it Jack. I don't wanna hear it." I said in an angry voice. "Please let me ex-" he started. "I SAID I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!" I yelled at him. "Get out." I said pointing to the door and looking at Angie. "I said get out!" I screamed at her. She quickly got up and left. "Babe." Jack said grabbing my waist. "Babe? HaHa please! We're done Jack." I said laughing and walking up stairs.

I put all of my stuff in the suitcases Jack had brought me when we first moved here. "Please don't leave." He said on the verge of tears just like me. Except when I get mad I cry. When he gets sad.... He cries. "Ya know. You could make this easy or hard. If you let me leave it will all be okay. Alright." I said not looking at him and continued packing.

I got my stuff from the bathroom and put it in a bag. "Can we at least still be friends?" He asked as I walked
Back in the room. "I'll have to think about that." I said grabbing my stuff. "Come on! We've been friends since we were eight years old!" He said following me downstairs. "I know." I stopped in my tracks. "Listen Addison I love you so much I don't know why I was cheating on you." Jack said holding his head in his hands. "I don't know either. I know we've been friends for 10 years but... I'm gonna need time until I'll forgive you." I said through my tears. I took all of my suitcases and brought them outside. "Wait! Where are you gonna go?" Jack asked standing in the doorway.

"I'm going to try to call Taylor. I don't want to put my mom through so much pressure when she comes home soon because the boys and I will most likely be fighting the whole time." I sniffled and took out my phone. After 6 rings he answered. "Taylor." I cried. "Yeah what's wrong why are you crying?" He asked obviously tired since it was about 3:15 am. I sat down against the wall and tucked my knees in my chest. "Well Jack cheated on me and lied to me about it and I'm done now I can't do it anymore. So I broke up with him." I said crying into the phone. "Oh my god I'm going to come pick you up." He said then hung up. I stood up and Jack looked at me with hurt eyes. "I love you." He said crying into my shirt. I patted his back. "Jack I know I love you too but you cheated on me. I love you as a friend. I thought it was more than that but let's be honest. We weren't the same anymore. We weren't as happy as we used to be." I sobbed.

"Can I just get one last kiss." He asked half smiling. "Only one last kiss.... Song reference." I said smiling. He nodded I grabbed his neck and brought him close he held my waist. After about 20 seconds I pulled away. "And I will always love you." Jack sang. "Okay Whitney Houston." I laughed.

I heard a honk and I knew it was Taylor. "So we're officially over?" Jack asked. I nodded. He sighed and walked to my suitcases and put them in Taylor's trunk. Taylor didn't say anything to him..... "I can't believe him." Taylor said starting up the car. "Me either." I sighed. "You still friends?" He' asked quickly looking at me. "I don't really know anymore. I'll need time to get over it." I said frowning.

We pulled into Taylor's driveway and I saw a figure in a black hoodie standing there. "Oh god." I said grabbing Taylor's hand. "What?" He panicked. "A friend." I said getting out of the car. "Stay in her-" he said grabbing my wrist. But I cut him off. I do that a lot. Oh well. "No Taylor. I need to face my fears." I got out of the car. I walked up to the person figuring they'd run so I walked up slowly.

"Why me?" I asked shaking my head. "For all I know I don't even know you?! You could be some random guy or random girl that just saw me walking down the street one day and you decided. Oh! She looks okay I'll torment her!" I shouted with Taylor holding me back.

"I'm not random. You know who I am or.... At least you thought you did." The voice sounded like the deep robotic voice again. He took off a black thing that was on his face and I couldn't believe who it was......

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!