Chapter 13

*unknown pov*

I got her. She doesn't know who I am yet and she won't. She just knows me as "A friend" and someone else. She THOUGHT she knew me but she doesn't. I have a lot of I guess you could say...tricks up my sleeve.....

2 hours later-10:47 pm
* Addison's pov*

I woke up tied to a chair in a room where a bright light was shinning from the ceiling directly on me. "You're finally awake." I heard someone say. The voice sounded like a robot's voice. I saw the person in a black hoodie walk towards me and I gulped. "Who or what are you?" I asked. "A boy." He said taking a step towards me. "Where am I?!" I shouted at him. "Wouldn't you like to know." He said. "I'll be back. Don't move. I forgot you don't have a choice." He said. He turned my chair around and I saw a pictures of me covering the wall. From when I was little and when I was older.

I felt someone's hand on my back. I was about to scream but they covered my mouth. "It's okay, it's just me." I heard him say. He took his hand off my mouth and I let out a sigh of relief. He untied me. "Oh my god! Jack thank you." I said hugging him. I pecked his lips. I heard someone coming down the stairs. "We have to go." Jack said throwing me over his shoulder. He carried me to a door next to all of the pictures of me. "Where are you going." I heard the person say again. I looked up from Jack's back and saw him standing there. Jack ran faster and out of the door. "Put me down." I said to Jack. "Are you sure?" He asked still running. "Yes. With me on your shoulder it will only make us be slower." I said. He put me down and I looked back and saw him there. I knew who it was. Well kinda.

Sorta. Not really. Only knew it was "A Friend"  haha af. Ha. Ha. Ugh I'm so funny.

I ran and caught up to Jack. It was around 11:00 pm and we are most likely THREE teenagers running down an alley. Perfect.

I was running when all I saw was a bright light. Then it all went black again.

*1 hour later*

I woke up in a hospital bed. "Oh my god thank god your okay." Jack said and ran up to me kissing my forehead. "Who are you?" I said with a confused look on my face trying to hold in my laughter. "Are you serious." He asked me with a blank expression.

"No." I said laughing. "Obviously I remember you." I laughed again. He put his hand on his heart and dramatically sighed making me chuckle. He started looking at me like I was crazy. "What?" I asked as he stepped closer to me holding my chin and looking at my eyes. "Your eyes... They're blue." He said.

I got out of bed since I only broke my arm from the crash. I looked in the mirror. I had some bruises on my head but I had more on my legs. "They are." I said confused. "Are you wearing contacts?" He asked walking up to me. I shook my head no. "Oh you're awake." The doctor said as he came into the room.

"Why are my eyes blue?" I asked. "Well from the car crash you will have to take a medication to help you get better of course. One of the side effects is that your eyes will turn different colors." He said as I sat on my bed next to Jack. "What are the other side effects?" Jack asked the doctor and held my hand.

Eye color change

"The giggles"

Anger

Cry about nothing

Act like a child

And clumsiness

I started giggling. Jack started laughing at me. "What's so funny?" I asked still laughing. "The side effects." He said laughing and getting up and sitting in the chair. My mom, Skylynn, Nash, and Hayes, all of the guys, and Hanna walked in. I thought I saw Emily walk pass my door wearing black clothes but she's dead. Right? She never had a funeral cause her mom didn't want one. But she's dead. I saw her.

All of them hugged me one by one being careful of my right arm considering I broke it. I was still laughing as Jack explained what was going on. I finally stopped laughing. "Your eyes are red.....cool!" Taylor said coming up to me about to poke my eye. I grabbed his hand and pulled it away. He smiled sheepishly and walked away.

The doctor came into the room and told me that I could go home tomorrow night and left.

By now everyone left besides Jack and Hanna. Hanna was sleeping in one of the chairs. Jack walked up to me and gave me a kiss. "Good night baby girl." He said walking over to the other chair. I smiled to myself and fell asleep......

Who do you think "a friend" is