Chapter 17

I started balling my eyes out. "What's wrong?" Jack asked holding my shoulders. I kept crying and held my phone to him.

From trash Nash

N- Addison you need to get to the hospital now. Mom got hit by a car. Really bad. She might not make it. Get here asap.

Jack showed Taylor. Taylor put my phone down and Jack held me in his arms. "Come on we need to go to the hospital." Taylor said getting up and grabbing his keys. "I'll drive." He said. I stood up. Jack put his hand on my back and we walked out to Taylor's car. Jack sat in the back with me.

When we got to the hospital Jack asked where my mom's room was. "Room 34. Second floor. " the woman said smiling at us. We got on the elevator and went to my mom's room. Once I saw her I started to cry again. She looked broken. Cuts. Bruises. Broken bones. Nash Hayes and Skylynn ran up to me. They all grabbed me in a tight hug. We cried in each other's arms. I let go and walked over to my mom's bed. I held her hand and cried next to her. "Please mom.... I love you so much." I whispered.

I felt a hand on my back. I looked up and saw Taylor. He pulled me into a hug. I cried into his shirt. He rubbed my back. "Everything will be okay alright?" He said wiping my tears away. I nodded and sat on Jack's lap and tucked my knees into my chest. He held me and kissed my forehead.

About 20 minutes later a doctor came in the room and told us we had to leave. All of us went to Jack and I's house and Jack j, Carter, Matt, Shawn, and Aaron, came over.

We watched a bunch of movies and ate popcorn. They all spent the night.

2:44 am

I heard something upstairs. It sounded like a girl's voice. I quietly walked upstairs. "Come on." I heard Jack say from in our room. I stopped at the door and pressed my ear against it. "Jack I can't." She said. The voice sounded like..... Angie. My eyes widened. "Everyone's asleep." He said. "Just kiss me." I heard him say. She giggled. "Okay." She said. I felt tears falling down my face. "What if she finds out?"
She asked. "Who?" Jack said. "Uh your girlfriend Addison." She said through the kisses. "She won't. She's sleeping." He said. I saw a window. I don't know why there's a window outside our room but there is. I looked through it and saw Jack pushing Angie down on the bed basically sucking her face off. I started crying and ran downstairs. I sat down on one of the couches.

"What's wrong?" I heard Matt groan. "Nothing." I said crying. He got up and came over to me. "Seriously what happened?" He said holding my shoulders. "He's cheating on me." I said as he pulled me into a hug. Okay. I've been crying way too much today.

"Matt...." I said looking in his eyes. "Yeah?" He asked looking in my eyes. "What do I do?" I said putting my head in my hands. "Well we could have some fun with this." He smirked. "Like what?" I laughed. "If you pretend to not know. Like that movie! The other woman!" He said still smirking. "Awesome." I smirked. We heard someone coming downstairs. We both laid on the couch. I laughed and Matt slapped my leg. I smiled to myself and fell asleep next to Matt.