Chapter 15

I woke up in bed by myself. I looked around to see if Jack was there. Nope. Then I smelt waffles. I smiled to myself changed into a loose purple tank top and black jean shorts.

I looked down at my cast and smiled. Then frowned as I saw a note that wasn't there before.

"Get well soon. Or don't. Doesn't matter to me."

- Xoxo A friend.

I shook it off and went downstairs. I snuck up on Jack and put my hand on his back. "Hello." I said making him jump a little. "Hi." He laughed. I sat on one of the stools. He put a plate of waffles, eggs, and bacon in front of me. "Breakfast is served." He said taking a bow. I clapped for him and he sat next to me and we both are our food.

"Oh my god." I said choking on my food. "What? Are you okay?" He asked patting my back. "Hanna's pregnant!" I said looking at him with a shocked face. He slightly dropped his jaw. I called her. After 1 ring she picked up.

"Hello?!" She said panicking. "Hi!" I said. "I'm scared Addison. I'm scared." She said. I could tell she was getting ready to cry. "Okay okay.... Are you sure you're pregnant?" I asked putting my plate in the sink. Jack leaned over and tried to listen. I pushed him away. "Yeah I'm pretty sure. I'm at the hospital right now." She said quietly. "Do you want to come to my house?" I asked. "Can I?" She said. "That's why I asked." I giggled. I heard her laugh. "Okay Joey will drive me Over there bye love you." She said. "Bye. Love you too." I hung up and sighed putting my head in my hands. "Hanna's coming over." I told Jack. "Is Joey?" He asked. I sat on the couch next to him and nodded. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You okay?" He asked. "Mhm." I said as he kissed my forehead. About 20 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Jack said. "Thanks." I said slightly smiling. Hanna Came running to me. "Addison help me." She said. "Okay." I giggled.

I talked to her and calmed her down. We all watched the movie grease. The original of course.  (if you haven't seen that movie you should. It's really good in my opinion) We sang the whole time.

After the movie we went to get lunch. I felt someone tap on my shoulder while we siting at our booth in TGI Fridays. "Connor?" I asked smiling. He nodded and I stood up and hugged him. "Oh my god Addison how are you?" He asked happily as usual just like Joey is. They'd be good friends.

"I'm good how are you?" I asked. "Good, good.... So who are your friends?" He asked smiling. "That's Jack and that's Joey. " I said pointing to each of them. "Oh and Jack is my boyfriend by the way." I chuckled. "I'm Connor. Connor Franta." He said shaking each of their hands. "Joey is Hanna's boyfriend." I told him. "Oh my god! Hanna's here too?" Connor asked smiling. "Yup."
I smiled back. Hanna came back and got caught up with Connor and told him about her being pregnant since we've known him since we were all in pre school together.

"Why do you have so many bags?" Jack complained. "There's eight bags and I'm holding five of them. Calm yourself." I said rolling my eyes. He mumbled something I couldn't understand.

We put the bags in the trunk of my silver jeep and went home. Hanna and Joey slept over and we stayed up until 2:30 watching movies. I fell asleep on the floor next to Hanna. I saw a flags and I knew that one of the boys took a picture of us. I rolled over and fell asleep. Again.