Fabricated Memories

I'M HERE AGAIN.

I was standing alone in a middle of a heavy rain on a cold night. At the cliff where my father placed me so I would be safe. Safely watching those horrible creature murder my pack, my friends, my family. I am safe which is very absurd right now. It feels like I am in the front row for a special presentation. The death of my family, nice show, when will this end? I want to clap with axes and use them to end my miserable life as a front row viewer.

I was crying my eyes out as I felt my parents' life essence banish from this world. I watch in extreme horror as the Murderers sniff the air as if they can smell me from up here. I must smell really bad. Stinking with misery and despair. Each pore in my body tingles with hopelessness and agony and grief. Every circuit in my brain is convincing me to end my life and join my whole pack in the afterlife.

I have two choices, really. End my life on my own hands or jump in front of the murderers and leave my fate to them.

However, I find this two options very ridiculous. Why end my misery too early? I'm sure there are more people that's more broken and lost than I am.

I ran away as fast as I could until I ended on a grassy land. Something snapped. I whirled around and saw a pair of startling blue eyes staring back at me. I stumbled in fear because those orbs belong to a very white wolf. I wanted to shout and scream for help but I couldn't find my voice. The wolf moved closer to where I was shaking in pure fear.

"It's okay. You're safe now." The wolf said.

I want to laugh so hard 'til my lungs fall out of this horrible shell.

Safe?

I don't even know what that means and I doubt anyone can define it truly.
°°°
A/N: This is the next book after More Than One Glance. Although, hindi sila about kay Nyx and Eros. Just read this people, okay? I promise this is not a disappoint. And I am trying to write all of it in English but the language I placed on the story details is still Filipino.

Vote and comment.