Nightmares And Murders

A/N: Hallo, guys! A very short one, tho. Thank you sa patuloy na nagbabasa. Haha. Especially . Ayan thank you kasi di ko na dapat to itutuloy, I'm working on another story kasi na balak kong i-post sa Tumblr.

www.yangcreatesshit.tumblr.com

Vote. Comment. Love.
°°°
"The worst pain is the one we can do nothing about."

SPES
Lycanthrope Army Headquarters
Ilia
05 October 2307
1700 Hours

"WHERE IS HE?"

Comm. Jamesson looked at me calmly, "Sit down. We're not even sure if he is really a he. We have the list of the suspects for the murder of your brother and the fire of your house."

"Wait, murder? How are we even sure its not homicide?" Kuya Elric is taking down notes.

Wanna know a tip on handling this sitch? Isipin mo na hindi sayo nangyayari to. As if, wala ako dito. Hindi ako si Spes. Years of living as Hope paid off. Emotions are something you can choose when to deal with. And it doesnt have to be now.

"Well, there were no signs of struggle from the body of Elvin Beauregard--"

"This is a serial killer's work." I said and I slid a folder towards their direction. "Similar diagnosis of death, position of wounds, whatsoever. Pati yung timing kung kailan niya pinatay. But I think we ought to know who are on the list of your suspects, Comm. Jamesson Hamilton." I dared with a challenging stare. And nope, I do not have any problem with her. I just wanna get over this meeting.  The sooner, the better.

The first one looked like an American burglar. Unang tingin pa lang mukha ng isa sa goons na may meeting sa lumang warehouse para magnakaw sa bangko. I don't think he killed kuya, men like him would be into combat. So dapat may defensive bruises ang victim niya. Kasing laki niya ang ego niya kaya, hindi yan titira ng pailalim. Kuya Elvin wouldnt die without a fight if he saw it coming. And he looked like a hitman, no serial killer would hire someone to do the job. They enjoy the moment when their victim struggles for life.

The second one was a muscular red haired lady. She looked like a female wrestler. That shoulders could've been strong enough to drive a knife straight to kuya's artery. But I cannot picture her taking down kuya Elvin by surprise. And since we're hunting a serial killer, sinubukan kong hanapin sa mata niya yung glint ng evil mind. And there was none. Yes, there's wickedness and hollowness but there were no madness.

The third one resembled a nerd. Shaggy hair, acne, and a very lean frame. But in his eyes were tainted with  a faint glint of madness. But I can't see how he can overpower kuya Elvin's strength and senses.

This is nonsense.

"And here is the last one," She said and she showed a face I am very much familiar with.

Aither Stadtfeldt.
°°°
SPES
Café Shell
1913 Hours

"I DON'T KNOW, KUYA."

"I just can't figure out why that fucking Hamilton included him on the list. He would not do that to Elvin!" Kuya Eliot has been ranting eversince we came here. At sa sobrang tindi niyang mag rant, kinailangang isara ni Meredith ang café para walang makarinig. And yes, mukha na kaming nagluluto ng barbecue sa loob dahil sa dami ng usok. Buti nga hindi pa inuubo si Meredith saming tatlo eh. Though she smokes kaso konti konti lang. Halos maubos na namin yung mga kaha namin eh.

"Spes," Meredith called me softly, "You don't think he did that, right?"

"I don't know, Mer. I am so fucking confused." Maybe what confuses me was the fact that Aither has all the abilities to execute such murder. He has all the capabilities to execute such act.