Of Grocery Shoppings And Phone Calls

A/N: A filler chapter (4.5k words). By the way birthday ngayon nung guy na isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit ako nag susulat sa Wattpad. So yeah, happy birthday to you.

Anyway enjoy this filler UD! (^▼^)/

-Yang ♡♥
°°°

"My soul will find yours."
- A Knight in Shining Armor
Jude Deveraux
°°°
AITHER

SHE IS HAVING A NIGHTMARE.

Without further thought, I threw my blanket and rushed to her room. Fuck. Spes was thrashing around and groaning loudly. There are tears on her tightly shut eyes. Fucking hell.

I already had handled her nightmares a few more times and I knew that she could be really violent more than the one last week. Two days ago she threw me at the wall because I tried to shake her awake. I think this happens to be her fifth nightmare. Goodness.

"SPES! SPES!" I shouted but I did not touch her. She kept twisting and turning and groaning. And I feel so fucking helpless. Ang kapal ng mukha ko na ipresenta ang sarili ko sa kanya, ni hindi ko nga siya maprotektahan sa loob ng bahay ko. But really, how do you stop a friggin nightmare?!

I kept yelling her name with a few encouraging words hoping to shake the sleep out of her. It must have been ten minutes when she murmured, "Aither?"

"Toyang, ako nga. Gumising ka na, please? Please wake up. Please." I begged. I cannot watch her hurt herself anymore. I am quite thankful na hindi siya yung tao na naaalala yung mga panaginip niya ng sobrang linaw. According to psychology, we experience seven or so dreams every night. The little girl I met? She remembers three to four of her dreams. Tapos kapag kinukwento niya laging sobrang detailed. Madalas nga akala niya totoo na eh.

Sana hindi naaalala ni Spes yung mga bangungot niya.

She blinked sleepily at me. Shock went through her first then she began trembling violently while staring into vacant space. No tears. Shit. That nightmare must've been really horrendous for her to react like that. Umupo ako sa kama niya tapos dahan-dahan kong hinawakan yung balikat niya, thank God she didnt flinch.

I cannot leave her.

Wala nga siguro akong magagawa para pigilan ang bangungot niya pero may magagawa naman ako para i-comfort siya kahit papaano para may silbi naman ako. I climbed on her bed and spooned behind her. I felt her relax and lean her head on my chest (it felt so fucking good.)

"I hate this," she whispered after a few minutes. What? The embrace? I was about to pull away when she snuggled closer. "I dont know why I am having nightmares again, Enteng."

"Perhaps you're frightened," of me? Hah, no surprise there if ever. I handed her to the culprit of her nightmares.

"Maybe I am," she sighed, "I don't know what to do. It's a good thing, I guess, that I do not remember them quite vividly."

"I wish I could stop you from getting nightmares." I pulled her tightly to me. I want her to feel safe in my arms. Alam ko namang ironic kaso pwede naman di ba?

"I hope you could," she murmured before relapsing into slumber again. I cannot allow her to sleep on her own at the mercy of her nightmares, so I stayed beside her and I buried my face in her hair. Vanilla.
°°°
SPES

I LEFT THE BED.

Nagpunta na akong kusina para magkape. Damn, dude. Ang sarap kayakap ni Aither. Have I not had a fucking nightmare last night I would have tear his boxers apart. His warm naked chest (#TeamManBoobs) was just so enticing. And yep, kulang na naman sa kape ang nilulumot kong utak. Kaya para di ko na maisip ang mga ganap, pinagluto ko na lang si Aither ng breakfast. Light lang kasi hindi naman siya mahilig mag breakfast. Sakto, I am craving for something british naghanap ako ng potatoes at buti na lang may cream dory fillet akong binili last time na mag grocery kami. And yay! I now have my fish and chips na dinagdagan ko na as a thank you to Aither tsaka yon lang alam kong iluto na british food except tea, of course. Hindi naman lahat ng lalaking umagree na makipag date sakin exclusively eh nagigising in the middle of the night para pakalmahin ako sa gitna ng bangungot ko. I used to have tablets before but nah I dont like drinking em.