Chapter 15 {KiritoXReader}

~Kirito's POV~

It really wasn't a good idea to let her go alone... With shape shifting age abilities, there are a lot of criminals in that part of town... She'll be fine... right?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Your POV~

The gag choking me like hands gripped to my neck, I screamed, but pathetic utter squeaks came out instead. Dizziness, fear, confusion, and loneliness running through every vein in my body. This isn't happening...
THIS ISNT HAPPENING
THIS ISNT HAPPENING
THIS ISNT HAPPENING
THIS ISNT HAPPENING
THIS ISNT HAPPENING
THIS ISNT HAPPENING
THIS ISNT HAPPENING
THIS ISNT HAPPENING
I never believed in fear or pain... It was all a dizzy and trick illusion to fuck with my mind.
I couldn't have been more wrong.
Bad things will never happen to me!
I couldn't have been more wrong.
Bad things never happen to good people!
How stupid I was.
I'll never be in danger. I can fend for myself.
God, why did I ever believe that?
Chuckling surrounded my head as one of the men started to take off my skirt. The other tangled his hands in my hair.
Why can't this happen to someone else?
Why does it have to be me?
Why didn't I let Kazuto come with me?
That's right... Kazuto... He'll come and save me, right? Like one of those fairy tale endings?
I don't think so.
I felt my consciousness start to slip as I gripped onto it's thread. My whole body went limp as I accepted my fate.

White noise. Static. Screams. Pain. Fear.
...With a dash of hope.
I never knew how utterly horrifying it was to regret a decision you've made. Opening my eyes, there was nothing. Midnight black.  I must've passed out... And I'm still under...
There was nothing I could hear from the outside. It just sounded like a muffled horror movie with the static dominating the speakers.
Why was I so foolish to believe in a happy ending?