Chapter 20 {KiritoXReader}

~Your POV~ 

"Thanks, (Y/N)."
I felt my face flush as my heart fluttered. I realized he was holding my wrists when I was curled up in a ball. Jerking them away quickly,
My face flushed even more. I heard Kirito giggle.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Kirito's POV~

"Well." I started, standing and stretching my arms above my head. My shirt lifted slightly and showed some of my scar. Quickly pulling it back down, I looked away.
"S-school starts in an hour, so go get ready."
"Kaz-I mean Kirito, where'd you get that scar?" She asked very softly. Her eyes were full of concern and worry.
"I don't have a scar. You're seeing things..." I scratched my nose with the back of my left forearm.
"Now go get re-"
"Don't like to me, Kirigaya." I looked at her shocked.
Did she just call me by my last name?
"I'm not lying." Out of habit, I scratched my nose again and turned around.

"I'm going to go get ready, you shou-" I felt a cold hand clasp itself hard around my wrist when I started walking the opposite direction of (Y/N). I looked at the hand and up the arm, then at (Y/N)'s slightly flustered face.
"I said don't lie to me."
"I'm n-" she grabbed my shoulders and forced me against the wall, my wrists above my head. She was actually quite shorter than me, but she was definitely stronger. No doubt.
"(Y/N) I-"
"I don't like to be lied to, Kirigaya," There it is again.
"So just tell me the truth or I'll force it out of you."
She looked really... Possessive and dominate right now. I felt my face flush as I swallowed hard and pushed on her grip.
It seemed... Arousing... To me.
She stepped on my ankle and prevented me from moving either of my legs.
"Seriously (Y/N) let me go-"
"Stop changing the subject!" She shouted, practically clawing at my wrists. I winced slightly at the pain but other than that I was fine.
"Just... Bike accident." I lied. I always told myself that this was just an accident. I moved my left arm to scratch my nose but I couldn't free myself from her death grip.
"I really need to get ready for classes, and so do you... Can I please leave now?"
(Y/N) let my arms go but grabbed my collar and pinned me to the wall again. I grabbed her wrist on reflex but she didn't let go.
"You better not lie to me after classes." She demanded again, then let me go. I saw her eyes flash red instead of its normal (E/C) color.

Wait... Doesn't she have a medical condition about lying and trust issues? Yeah, I remember seeing that in the hospital. Shit, I feel like a jackass now. She probably hates me.
With my head hung in defeat, I shoved my hands in my pockets and slumped off to my room. (Y/N) sighed heavily and put her headphones back in.
***
After entering my room, I looked around and sat on the bed. I looked at myself in the bedroom mirror. My face was still dark red and my wrists were still cold.

Why was her body so cold? Actually, a better question would be... Why was I so attracted to her when she was like that? She just looked... Sexy, I guess... No wait don't think about that!
My face turned redder as I changed into my school uniform and washed my face again.

I heard a door shut and looked out the window next to my bed stand that overlooked the small yard and street. (Y/N) was in her (F/C) uniform and walking away angrily.
I really fucked up this time...
"(Y/N) WAIT!" I shouted as I sprinted out the door with both of our bags. School didn't start for another half hour, but I guess it would be awkward with (Y/N) mad at me like that.
"(Y/N)," I panted, breathing heavily with my hand on my knee.
"...You forgot your bag." I extended my arm to her and she gladly took it.
"Thanks." She muttered. Even when she was mad, she looked cute. I felt butterflies float around my stomach as I walked beside her.
It was silent for a while, awkward silence, but then I decided to break it.

"(Y/N), I'm not asking that you listen to me," I started, grabbing her wrists and making her face me. She struggled and I frowned.

"But just know that it's a long story. I know you hate me, and I hate myself right now. I'm sorry. I'll tell you about it later, so can we just put it away for now?" She looked at me for a second somewhat shocked. She blushed lightly as she broke free of my grip and started walking again. She muttered something that sounded suspiciously like:
'I don't hate you. I never could.'