Chapter 41 {KiritoXReader}

~Your POV~

"Kirito..."

I didn't exactly wrap my head around what was happening. He had pounced on me, kissing me again and biting my neck. It was embarrassing, pleasurable, and most of all... I really liked it... He traced his hands over my body, slowly removing my shirt above my head. I felt violent shivers race over my spine as he did so.
"Kir-kirighn..." I moaned, my face turning darker as I didn't dare open my eyes.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Kirito's POV~

"Kir-kirighn..."

That itself was much more than enough to harden me. My pants got so much tighter as my face got so much redder. I trailed the kisses from down her neck to her chest, unhooking her bra slowly. Tossing it to the side of the bed, (Y/N) quickly covered herself in embarrassment, not giving me any time to stare.
"Please (Y/N)..." I said, gently tugging at her arms.
"I won't hurt you... Please..." Her face turned darker as she squeezed her eyes shut, her head slowly rolling to the side as she let me pull her arms gently away. I made a small hum of agreement as I stared, making her shift.

"P-please don't stare..." She pleaded. After silencing her with a gentle but passionate kiss, my eyes burned with lust and love. She nodded to me slowly as she arched her back, making her breasts available to me. I leaned down slowly and began to suck on them, the tips of my fingers fondling the left breast while my tongue swirled around the right one.

She let out a rather large moan, and it turned my face darker and darker. I gently licked the top of her nipple as I felt her body quake beneath me.
"It's okay, (Y/N)..." I breathed, feeling her body relax once more. She moaned repeatedly, and it made me anxious. I wanted to fuck her. So hard. She's so perfect. She wants to, too. Her body so round and perfectly curved... I started to realize what I have started, and I felt my swirling tongue stop.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Your POV~

Moans escaped my mouth as shivers took my spine. I felt Kirito stop he pleasurable movements as I sat up on my elbows and looked down at him.
"Kazuto...?" I asked shyly, and his face turned a few shades darker. He squeezed his eyes shut and crawled off of me, sitting on his shins with his knees balled into fists. His black bangs covered his red face as he stayed quiet, shivering and shaking. Sitting up as well, my eyes drifted down to his huge erection sticking out of his pants. It looked like it hurt. Leaning forward, my breasts dangled in front of me while I slowly unclipped his belt, sliding it off of him with ease. His member grew visibly as his eyes shot open, surprise and blush all over his face.

"(Y/N) I-I thou-" quickly pushing him down onto the bed with a hand on his chest, I used my fingers to walk down his chest and to his pants, slowly unbuttoning them and sliding them off his body. He grabbed my wrists but I quickly pulled free, staring down at his navy blue boxers. His erection was huge; and his member was even bigger. My eyes went wide as I stared at it, face turning floral. He looked away in embarrassment, rubbing the bottom part of his legs together as his member got harder. I felt him start to shake violently as he whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut once more.

"Sshhhhh..." I whispered, long and seductively. I placed my hand under his member, cupping it and staring at it again. He shivered and whimpered once more, holding himself up on his elbows as he threw his head back, member hardening even more. //Doesn't that hurt?// I thought, slowly starting to stroke it. He let out a strangled moan, one of which he clearly didn't want to.
"A... Ah!" He cried loudly, curling his toes beneath me and moaning. He continued to moan as I slowly stroked the shaft, faster and faster. He jammed his hips upwards, like a thrust, but I forced them back down. After about a moment or two of stroking, I quickly leaned down and placed the tip of his member into my mouth.

"(Y-y... Ah!" He moaned over and over, gripping the sheets so hard his knuckles turned white. I bobbed my head up and down it, slowly, then increasing the pace. He moaned loudly, which was very pleasurable for the both of us, releasing his juices into my mouth. Gagging a little, I took my mouth away, swallowing it all and blushing. He panted and fell off his elbows, laying down on the bed as his cum-covered and filled member slowly started to lose its erection. I smiled a little and kissed his cheek.
"You taste good." Giggling, my face turned a darker red as I smiled, and he blushed, staring at me. His member quickly turned erect once more as he sat up, pushing me back down and quickly removing my soaked panties.

"(Y/N)..." He breathed as he leaned down, staring at the newly exposed skin. I felt myself get wetter as I quickly closed my legs, blocking his view. Being much stronger than I am, he quickly opened them, staring once more and shoving his head between. A loud moan escaped my mouth as he licked me gently, tongue roaming. I couldn't take it anymore. I was so wet. He was so hard. We were both so lustful and horny for each other.

"Kazuto..." I whimpered, sitting up on my elbows.
"I can't wait... Ah! I-I... Can't wait any longer..." I pleaded.
"Please... Fuck me... Please...!" I almost yelled, after his teeth lightly bit me. He didn't need to he told twice. He quickly removed his shirt, revealing his muscles. The head of his member scraped across my entrance, and I flinched, closing my eyes.
"It's okay..." He breathed, slowly entering me, just about half of him first.

Yelping, hot, salty tears flowed down my face as he waited for me to adjust. He's so huge. It hurt so much. I tried to fake moan, I tried to say it didn't hurt... But I couldn't. It hurt so much. I didn't know if I could ever adjust to something that size.
"It... I-it hurts!" I cried out, gripping his shoulders tightly. He kissed my forehead and apologized.
"I'm sorry..." He slowly started to remove himself from me, but I gripped his shoulders, violently shaking my head.

"Pl-please don't..." Soon, that pain turned to complete pleasure. I nodded slowly for him to thrust, as he did so. The pleasure taking over my body, surging through my veins... There are no words. Those whimpers turned to loud and desperate moans, grinding my hips on his.

"K-Kirito...!"