Chapter 17 {KiritoXReader}

~Kirito's POV~

I felt my midnight black eyes widen in surprise and shock.
She can... Smile at a time like this? Is she really that strong? I knew she was but... I can't even do that...
Grabbing her clothes scattered behind her, I was careful to close my eyes and not look at her quaking bare body.
"Put your clothes back on. I want you to come back to my apartment. It's in a better neighborhood." I said bluntly. Grabbing her hand after she was changed, I yanked her out on the street after a few breaths to calm my tears. It hurt my lungs a little. "Let's go." I felt her body jolt away from me. Whipping around, I grabbed her wrists, pinning her to the brick wall. My eyes flashed in rage. I was done even risking anything remotely dangerous or letting her go alone.
"YOU'RE COMING WITH ME WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU GET HURT AGAIN!" I screamed, closing my eyes as a few more tears escaped my eyes. My grip tightened as I glared at filth and blood covered ground. Her now covered and still shaking body relaxed in my tight grip. "Kazuto..."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Your POV~

"Kazuto..."
I stared at him with wide eyes. I was still wearing his jacket. I didn't expect him to pin me to a wall. I... It felt... Nice... I liked it...
"Alright, I'll go with you." Those words softly lingered in the air. It's not like I wanted to take them back, anyway. I was a little too startled and scared to respond. It's like... All of my fear... All of my doubt... Everything... Just disappeared in his grip. Blood pooled to my cheeks as my nose burned. I lightly tugged on his grip. Freeing my right hand with my (F/C) ring on my thumb, I cupped his cheek and wiped away his tears.
"I promise I'll go with you if you stop crying." Offering yet another weak smile, I pulled at his grip.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Kirito's POV~

When I felt (Y/N) cup my cheek, I jumped a little. I wiped away my tears and didn't look her in the eyes. "...Let's go." I muttered, holding her hand the whole way home.