Chapter 16 {KiritoXReader}

~Kirito's POV~

I do feel guilty for doing this...
Tracking (Y/N)'s cell phone, I tracked down her location on a holo-map. Running in the opposite direction, I followed the locations on the map. It started as a jog, but after a few minutes I started to think about what might've happened to (Y/N). My legs carried me as fast as I could run as I rounded the corner. I heard laughing and whistling, along with some catcalling, and I freaked. I ran in the direction of it and looked down the alley. Four drunk middle aged men surrounded a helpless and stripped (Y/N). I felt my face warm in anger and embarrassment. Balling my quaking hands into fists, I ran over and tackled the one on top of her. Pulling out my switchblade, I cut his cheek and punched him in the face. I couldn't believe that this was happening to (Y/N). Glancing at her, she didn't look dead, I could see her finger twitching. She was just passed out. The collar of the man was gripped by my anger and fear, as I slammed his head down onto my knee. I turned to the other men, one of them with a knife. Two ran at me as I jumped to the side, my knife going into his arm. He screamed and fell to the ground.
How did no one hear this? Under further observation, those bastards put a electro fence on the entrance to the alley, blocking all vision and noise. "DAMN YOU!" I shouted as I grabbed the man who wasn't hurt, yet, and kicked him in the nuts. He fell in pain, screaming and gripping himself. I kicked him while he was down in his awaiting gut. The smallest man, probably only a few inches taller than me, started running to the electro fence. I saw the little blinking bracelet he had on, preventing him from getting shocked. "You FUCKER!" Those words escaped my lips as I grabbed his collar, whipping him to the ground and stomping on his face. They all were unconscious. Throwing my bloodied knife to the ground, I called the police and ran over to (Y/N). Asserting my eyesight from her bare chest and thighs, I took off my coat and wrapped his around her shoulders. I held onto her tightly, tears making way down my face. My whole body was shaking. "Just a little longer, (Y/N)!" My voice was shattered and broken. My thoughts were scattered. The men that had hurt her wouldn't die, but they'd need a few stitches. The police arrived and arrested the men after I told the story. They threatened to take (Y/N) from my grip, and I screamed at them. "JUST ARREST THEM AND GET AWAY FROM HER!" I didn't realize what I sounded like. They obeyed my wishes and took away those bastards. Serves them right. They're all lucky I didn't kill them. Gripping to her tightly, crying into the crook of her neck. "It's okay, (Y/N)." I reassured, my entire body shaking violently. I felt her start to stir.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Your POV~

I heard screams and crying, along with someone touch my body. I flinched a little. Opening my eyes, I saw a dark black jacket with a little 'SAO' logo on it's sleeve. Apparently, it was on me instead it's rightful owner. Pulling away, I looked at Kazuto, tears still stained to my face. My face turned red and I gripped his grey t-shirt. "Kazuto!" I cried, clutching to him. I don't care if I was technically naked except for a coat. I cried into his chest, and he gripped to me tightly.
"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" He asked quickly, wiping the tears from my face and rocking slightly to calm me. Pulling away, I looked at him and offered a little weak smile.
"I am now."