Meetings

Sue had left me alone in the locker room in a skin-tight lycra suit and I was bored. Standing up from the wooden bench I revealed more off my cleavage before peering out the door. Noticing a good looking technician, I whistled and winked indicating I wanted him to follow. He looked around and pointed to himself. I nodded coyly and he began to walk forward. As he reached the door I pulled him in the locker room, smashing my lips onto the strangers, I smirked as I pushed him against the wall. I allowed his hands to roam from my waist to my breasts whilst he sucked my lower lip begging for entrance. I smiled into the kiss not giving him what he wanted.

I could feel the bulge growing in his pants. As his hands became tangled in my soft brown curls. I let out an uncontrollable moan as he tugged gently on my hair. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. My intense mystery man make out session was interrupted when I suddenly heard someone shout "Captain on the bridge!" Quickly knowing that's my cue to leave I pulled away and squeezed the strangers manhood before pushing the man through the swing doors turning and walking towards where the rest of my team would be, leaving the man stunned and hard.

"Keep the hot stuff hot, and the cool stuff cool!"A new male voice stated as I walked into the room. Sue looked up noticing me and sighed "Alexa you didn't. Did you even know the guys name?" Sue questioned obviously taking in my flustered appearance. I ran a hand throw my hair "Nope" I said popping the P. "Besides it wouldn't be the first time I've just started making out with a fit stranger is it Susan, so I really don't see your problem. You've seen it all before and you still act like your my mum." I smirked, sitting in between Ben and Reed on the sofa. Sue just ignored me going back to explaining Victors stupid suits, while the men just stared at me. It was only when I'd blocked out Sue's and Reed's pointless discussion I saw who the new addition to the group was.

It was Johnny. He was even better looking in person."Hi, I'm Alexa but most people call me Lex." I stated standing from my seat and walking over to him with a flirtatious smile. "Johnny Storm" He replied looking my body up and down only to stop at my exposed chest. He leant forward whispering into my ear sending shivers down my spine."We may have to do this up a little more otherwise I'm going to crash the ship." He smirked whilst pulling the zipper of my suit up ever so slightly."I am so sorry, I guess that tech guy forgot to do it back up" I said with a sly smile. Johnny Looked at me with an unreadable expression. "I like your name" He said all of a sudden. I smiled "Great, because your be moaning it later." I stated with a wink. I watched his eye's almost cloud over with lust. "Sue, I like her. Can I keep her." I laughed as Johnny shouted to his sister.

Susan just shook her head in defeat. "Great we have an underwear model and the most flirtatious woman I've ever met. What's next?" Ben stated as we began walking towards the ship."I really wouldn't know." Johnny replied putting an arm over my shoulder."I think we're gonna get on just fine Mr Storm." I smirked as we arrived at the space ship. The ride was long and torturous and the tension between Sue and Reed was thick enough to be cut with a knife. As soon as we arrived at the satellite I was the first one off instantly taking in the breath taking view of the Earth. Johnny walked past smacking my behind in the process. I looked down trying to hide my blush.

"If you behave, maybe next time daddy'll let you drive." Johnny said teasing Ben as he snaked his arm around my waist."Keep talking, there won't be a next time." Ben replied trying to bottle up his anger."You two are pure gold" I said laughing, following Johnny to the portal where Ben would be taking the flower experiment. Johnny and I waited for Ben and an awkward silence hung in the air."Did you mean what you said earlier?" Johnny questioned me."What?" I asked softly."About your name." he hinted coming closer to me."Yep" I smirked. "In that case..."Johnny breathed before pressing his lips on mine. My hands instantly wrapped around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. A forced cough pulled us from each others arms. "Jesus, you're left alone for 5 minuets and already your sucking off each others faces." Ben sighed before walking towards the space suit.

I rose an eyebrow at Johnny who just shrugged."Please tell me your guys's not trying to rekindle things with my sister." Johnny asked Ben as he helped him with his suit. "Course not. Strictly business." Ben replied."Yeah, well, his eyes say different" I stated looking at a computer screen. "Hey, two hearts got busted last time. Maybe she's not over it either." I nodded in agreement. "Wow Dr Phil that's deep. Let's see: you got Victor, stud of the year, more coin than God? Or Reed, the world's dumbest smart guy worth less than a postage stamp. Hmmm, it's a toss-up." Johnny added putting the final touches to Ben's oxygen tank. "Put your tiny little mind at ease." Ben finished heading to the portal. "Don't you wander off, boy." I said as he went through the glass door awaiting for Johnny to open the portal. Johnny and I mock saluted as Ben gracefully stepped into space leaving Johnny and I side by side, waiting for his return.