Battle

Once Sue and I had reached the top floor of Victors building I stayed hidden behind the doorway as Sue turned invisible and went to help Reed. I was on high alert with orbs of water floating above my palms. I heard the sounds of a machine switching off and slight murmurs obviously between Sue and Reed. "How romantic" Victors voice rang out causing Sue to gasp and probably turn visible. I stood my ground not wanting to start a fight that was not needed at that moment. "Victor please" Sue began."Call me Doom" He replied causing me to roll my eyes. "The machine works, it worked on Ben it can work on you. We can turn you back" Sue stated. "Do you really think fate turned us into Gods, to refuse these gifts" Doom state."Victor you always thought you were a god, now back off" Sue spat."Susan, let's not fight" Victor seethed "No lets!" Sue returned followed by a smashing of a window.

"Susan your fired" Doom shouted as the lights flickered and a flash of electricity sent Sue toward the door I was standing behind. I took this as a green light to start."You son of a bitch!" I shouted hurling a fury of powerful water globes at Victors chest. Giving Sue a chance to turn invisible.Victor rose his hand and sent a wave of energy towards me knocking me to the floor. I groaned trying to stand up. It was only then that I noticed Reed. He was nearly frozen and looked in an awful lot of pain. With Doom looking for Sue, I silently crawled over to Reed to continue untying him. Suddenly Sues gasped filled the air "Did you say goodbye to your brother Johnny." Victor stated before throwing Sue at me and Reed. My eyes widened "Its time to end this!" Victor seethed just as the wall behind him smashed open revealing Ben in his former form, The Thing! "No Vic, It's clobbering Time." Ben shouted sending victor to the other side of the room with a powerful punch causing the massive V art décor to fall onto Dooms weak body.

"Damn I've been waiting to do that." Ben stated before walking towards us "Susie, Lex you two OK, Victor ain't that bad huh." Ben continued as he reached Reed's side. "His just a little larger than life, right" Ben continued as he helped me and Sue with Reed's binds. "Maybe next time your listen to me befor--" Ben stopped as the lights dimmed and shut off leaving us in darkness."Ben!" I cried as Victor lunged for him causing the duo to fall out the window into a swimming pool in the building below. We watched in horror as the duo continued plummeting into the streets below landing on a garbage truck. Once we'd reached the street we saw more explosions and Doom walking towards Ben with a large metal pole in his hands."I can't let you do that" Reed shouted now fully recovered and the three of us on the street with them. "Reed, I'll be right with you" Doom laughed going back to stabbing Ben only to be stopped by Sue's force field.

Victor turned to us with an unreadable expression due to his metal mask. Reed, Sue and I formed a Line standing in a kick ass position."Hello, Susan. Alexa" Victor stated. As the wind blew mine and Sue's hair around our shoulders "You four are pathetic" Doom started to only be cut on with a huge blast of fire to his chest. My eyes lit up as Johnny flew in and landed next to me."You miss me" Johnny stated as Ben rose to his feet joining our teams standing formation "Had a little relapse huh,welcome back" Johnny commented towards Ben, before looking to me and smiling. I smiled back before turning back to victor, "This is gonna be fun!" Victor exclaimed raising his hands in the air and absorbing most of the electricity in New York. Windows smashed and people ran for their lives.

Victor aimed his hand at me attempting to hit me with energy, but Johnny ran in front and took the blow himself. Victor did the same to Ben causing debris to fly towards the citizens. Sue blocked it before defending herself from Victors blast "I can't hold it!" Sue screamed "Reed, mailbox!" I shouted, he nodded and stretched for the mailbox. He grabbed it and flung it at Doom causing his power to stop. Reed then rolled forward and expanded in mid air. Covering Doom lol a blanket he shouted to Johnny "Johnny, Super Nova." Reed instructed."I thought we agreed that was bad" Johnny shouted back."Now!" Reed ordered again. Johnny looked to me before running forward into flames and then taking off. Ben pulled Reed off of Victor and Johnny flew round and began circling Doom at a high speed and temperature.

I stood back squinting from the bright flames."Sue think you can contain it" Reed shouted. Sue leant forward and released a large force field wrapping it around johnny's fire vortex."Flame on kid" Ben said with a smile as it sunk in just how powerful Johnny actually was. Blood began to drip from Sue's nose as she continued to strain her power. The force field evaporated and Johnny fell from the vortex exhausted. A nearly melted Victor stood in a ring of fire "Is that the best you can do, a little heat" Doom breathed barley moving."Time for your lesson, Chem 101 what happens when you rapidly cool hot metal." Reed stated turning to me. I nodded before pushing my hands out in front off me a propelling all the water I could muster to victors near molten form. Steam filled the air and it was hard to see what was actually happening. As my water flow came to an end I fell to floor gasping, trying to absorb as much water from the air as possible. I forced my eyes up and was met with a solid creepy Doom statue.

Johnny walked towards me holding out a hand "You done good" He stated as he pulled me to my feet."I thought you were dead." I breathed looking into his eyes."Well you can't get rid of me that easily." He stated with a smirk. I lunged forward wrapping my hands around his neck as I kissed him with all I had. His hands found my waist and rested on my hips. I pulled away and smiled slightly before pulling Johnny to the others.We stood in a line looking to the citizens who where applauding us."Man, I love this job!" Johnny stated as he threw his arm around my waist."Job?" Ben questioned."Well, we have the suits" Reed stated. I nodded before turning around and taking in our applaud.