X Games

I woke up to Johnny rapidly shaking my shoulders "Alright, alright I'm up, I'm up!" I exclaimed trying to pry my eye's open."Quick Ben's asleep, and I know exactly what we're gonna do!" Johnny whispered. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen were he grabbed a feather duster and a can of whipped cream. I rose an eyebrow which earn't a smirk from Johnny. We silently crept into the living room and there before us was Ben, spread out on the couch with one hand open hanging over the edge of the sofa. Johnny crept behind the couch and threw the whipped cream to me and nodded to Ben's open hand. I smiled and tried to contain my laughter as I squirted a large amount of the white foam across his rocky palm.

I silently ran to Johnny's position and stood behind him as he began to run the feathers across Ben's face. It was hard not to smile as Johnny continued. After 5 more minuets of no amusement I suggested we used the wooden end of the duster. Johnny nodded before spinning the duster round and dragging the wood along Ben's rocky face. We sighed in near defeat as Ben rose the wrong hand to dismiss the sensation we had caused on his face. With one final attempt Ben finally smacked himself in the face with his creamed hand causing Johnny and I to raise our hands in silent victory with huge grins across our faces. We ran from the room trying to hold in our laughter with Ben shouting behind us " Johnny, Alexa!!!"

On our way back to our room we were walking past the bathroom to be stopped by Reed extending his arm into the room opposite. I rose my eyebrow wondering what Reed would bring back. The extended arm bought back a new roll of toilet paper causing Johnny and I to look at each other with amusement and understanding. Later on that evening whilst Reed, Sue and Ben helped with the construction of the storm generator machine I was watching the X games on the TV awaiting for Johnny to bring in popcorn. He walked over to the couch popping the popcorn on his hand. He sat down next to me throwing a hand round my shoulder. I ripped open the popcorn popping some in my mouth as we watched the bikers perform wicked stunts."We need to get out of here" Johnny stated before setting the popcorn down and looking to me. I nodded in agreement before rising to my feet and pulling Johnny toward the elevator. As we passed our suits on the rack Johnny stepped back taking another look. He grabbed them before throwing one at me. I obliged and quickly went to change and promised Johnny I'd meet him at the car. Once I was seated in the passenger seat of Johnny's red Porsche with my suit hidden under my skinny jeans and jumper, Johnny sped off through the underground car park causing the wind from the open windows to blow my hair behind my shoulders.

"Nice number plate" I said with a smirk remembering the 'torch'd' custom plate I'd seen before getting in. He nodded with a smile before pulling up to the red light. A black mustang pulled up next to us with music blearing and a 'hard' looking guy inside. "Pretty boy lets see what you got!" He shouted revving his car. I shook my head trying to hold back a smirk. Johnny just looked to the man and I assume gave him a 'really look'. "Where's the monster?" He questioned before looking to me. "I see you got your hot friend in the car." He continued practically eye rapping me. I watched as Johnny moved his arm out the window still not saying a word. "Lets go" The man said revving his car more as the stop light began to change. Johnny just gave a thumbs up with a slight smile. As the light turned green the man pushed the pedal to only be greeted with a splutter from the engine. Me and Johnny smiled sweetly before Johnny sped off leaving the man behind. I looked out the window to see the mans tires melted to the floor with fire whipping around the open rims. I laughed and shook my head."Well played hot head." I said with a smile."Well no one gets to call you hot but me." Johnny said with a smirk before resting his hand on my knee and continuing to our destination.

Once we had arrived at the X Games, I removed my jumper leaving me in a long sleeved shirt with a low cut neck revealing a little more cleavage than necessary. As I watched the stunt drivers perform ahead I turned to Johnny "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" I questioned as he changed into his Bike gear."Of course, I live for this stuff." I nodded before grabbing his leather jacket and pulling it on my self rolling up the sleeves so they fitted me properly. "Well I get this" I said with a grin before pecking him on the lips and leaving for the spectators stand. I was seated near the front so had a clear view of the presenter "Alright,alright. I want you all to make a lot of noise now for a very special guest...Mr Johnny Storm, from the fantastic 5!!" The crowd went wild as Johnny pulled on his goggles looking for me in the audience. I waved frantically before catching his attention. He gave me a quick nod before revving the bikes engine.