Breakfast

As Johnny and I reached our room I pushed him through the door and swiftly shut it behind us. Johnny stood in the centre of the room as I began to move towards him teasingly removing the large white shirt that was keeping me modest. As I dropped the clothing to the floor I moved my hand to the back of the halter neck of my swimming costume and gingerly un did the knot holding it up. As I dropped the straps the costume fell from my breasts and I seductively wriggled the rest of the suit off, over my hips and arse until it hit the floor and I stepped out of it.
Now standing completely bare I smirked as Johnny stared at me. His eyes had literally changed colour and his fiery powers where showing through his lust.

He lunged forward attacking my lips with his as his warm hands roamed over my waist and arse. Desperately I gripped the bottom of his top and broke away from his kiss to pull it over his head. I stood back and audibly moaned as I looked at his chiselled chest. Johnny smirked as he saw the state he had caused me. Hearing the others still running tests on Ben I knew we had to be quick. Well that was my excuse, I was desperate to feel him in me.
Johnny, obviously thinking the same as me, captured my lips in his once more as my hands fumbled between us, undoing his trousers and pulling them down. His hard member sprung forward and I gripped it wantingly, looking up at him innocently yet dirtily. Johnny groaned and quickly run his hands down my back and under my arse squeezing and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him and gasped as he threw me onto the bed. I smirked as Johnny gazed over my body once more before he grabbed my legs and spread them, before eagerly hovering above me, lining himself up to my entrance. He looked to me briefly checking every thing was okay before he slid his large length into me. I let out a loud moan and Johnny grunted in appreciation. As his pace quickened and my breasts moved with the motion he reached out and pinched my peaked nipples causing me to whimper as the sensation in my core intensified.

"Oh Johnny"' I moaned as he continued to thrust into me. Before long I felt my core tighten and a wave of pleasure washed over my body. As I came, my sex clenched onto Johnny's member, he gritted his teeth before gripping my hips and realising inside me. As he did so his hand got extremely warm and the thin layer of water that was still present on my skin from the experiment evaporated from me. The sensation caused me to moan once more and as Johnny pulled out my final wave of pleasure finished. As it did I felt something in me change and a sudden rush of water came from my clenched hands.
Johnny stood back and smirked. "Well I never took you for a squirter" Johnny joked as I stood and slapped him playfully. As Johnny turned around to find his clothing I looked down to my hips noticing two subtle hand prints burned into my skin. I looked in surprise and quickly pressed my own hands over them cooling the burns with my power, hiding them from Johnny.
"That was incredible" I smirked as I met his eyes after he'd turned from collecting his clothes. "And that was just a quickie" Johnny gloated looking my naked body up and down once more before throwing me some jeans and a blouse. I shook my head quickly dressing, careful not to show him my hips. Once we were dressed I pressed my lips to his once more. As I pulled away I smirked and grabbed his crotch teasingly before I walked over the door swinging my hips. "Damn" I heard Johnny breathe.

After our make out session, we headed to the kitchen and began preparing a pot noodle for our selves."Right!" I stated clapping my hands together, about to read the instructions. As I pulled my hands apart a massive flood of water leaked from them causing me to become drenched from the chest down. I groaned in annoyance and turned to Johnny who was trying to contain a fit of giggles. I was about to respond to his laughter until his torso caught fire "Shit!"Johnny exclaimed trying to put out the flames on his shirt. I smirked "We need to go see Reed about our 'incidents'" I dead panned pushing Johnny through the door back into the lab.

As we entered Sue and Reed where in deep discussion but Johnny being Johnny interrupted them "Hey guy's, I think we have a serious problem." He stated causing Reed and Sue to look at us. I looked to Johnny and noticed his t-shirt was smoking with singed holes all over. I shook my head trying not to laugh. Reed sternly nodded to Sue before walking over to us. He walked straight past us signalling for us to follow. Johnny and I turned on our heel before following Reed to his microscope. He grabbed two blue suits before throwing them at us "Put these on and meet in the living room." He ordered before grabbing some other suits and walking from the room. I looked to Johnny before rushing up the stairs to our room.