Kyoya Ootori x Reader (Baby daddy)

Reader's POV:

I was hanging in the back yard watching my 4 year old son, James, play. He looks so much like his father but he has my personality. As I was watching James play, my husband came behind me kissed my cheek. I look at him and blush. I notice he was holding our other child, Misao. She is so adorable and she will be the most adorable child when she grows up. But right now she's only 1 years old. I take Misao from Kyoya and begin to play with Misao. Misao just smiled and gurgled. And it was so adorable. Kyoya sat beside me and smiled. I remember the first time I found out I was Pregnant with James. It was before mine and his wedding. I was so happy and I still am because I'm with the man I love and we have two adorable little kids.

***Flash Back***

"Hey Mom? Are you sure I don't look fat because I swear I keep getting bigger and bigger each day." I say looking at my mom.

"Sweetheart. Your fine. You look the way you always look. I mean it." My mom says smiling.

"But Mom, I have been getting sick every morning and I have been craving strange food. And I don't know why." I say.

My mother stares at me shocked but then shakes her head.

"(y/n)? Have you seen the doctor lately?" My mom asks.

"No why mom?"

"Because (y/n) I think your pregnant."

"What? No! I can't be. Maybe we should go see the doctor?" I say trying not to cry.

"Yeah, let's go see the doctor." My mom says.

And with that we went to see the doctor.

***An hour later: At doctor's office***

So we were in the doctor's office chatting with the doctor while waiting for the results. As we were chatting the nurse came back with the results and then left. I began to look worried. The doctor smiled.

"Congratulation Miss (l/n). You are going to have a baby." The doctor said.

My mom smiled and hugged me. I was scared. 'Does Kyoya want to have a kid? Would he leave if he didn't? What will happen?' I thought. I look to the doctor and thank him. I then walk out of the hospital and all the way to the car.

***Few minutes later: At Kyoya's house***

"Hey Kyoya." I say as I walk up to him.

"Hey (y/n). What are you doing here?" he asks.

"I need to tell you something." I say looking down.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant Kyoya." I say as I stare into his eyes.

He looks at me shocked but then smiled at me and hugged me.

"I'm going to be a dad." Kyoya whispers as I begin to laugh.

****End Of Flash Back****

I look at my husband and smile.

"Hey Kyoya. I need to tell you something." I say smiling.

"And what would that be?" He asks as his head is in his Notebook.

"Well, I was going to tell you that I'm Pregnant again. But I'll just say that it's funny how you try to ignore me but fail." I say laughing.

"Wait what!? Your pregnant again." Kyoya says as he looks at me.

I just nod my head and he smiles. Man, I love it when he smiles. Kyoya came up to me, pulled me up and kissed me. Man I love my family so much. And I can't wait till this one is born.