Ruki Mukami x Reader (Baby Daddy)

This was Requested by: angel1118

How they met:

You were chatting on the with your dad on the phone when you heard a knock on the door. You told your father you would call him back and then answered the door. As soon as you answered the door, you saw a man that looked around your age. "Um...Can I help you?" you ask politely. "Maybe you can. You see I was wondering if this was yours." He said smiling while holding up a white kitten. You looked at him shocked. "Um...you found, Mittens. Thank you." you say as you grabbed the white kitten out of the guys hands. "Your Welcome. My name is Mukami, Mukami Ruki. But you can call me Ruki." "Nice to meet you Ruki. My name is (L/N), (L/N) (Y/N). But just call me (Y/N)." you say smiling. "Nice to meet you."

How they got together:

You were chilling and watching (Favorite Movie) with your best friend Ruki. As you guys were watching the movie, Ruki looked at you and smiled as you rest your head on his shoulder. You noticed him staring at you and you look at him. "What?" You ask. "Nothing it's just it's 'adorable' how you look right now." You look at him confused. "Wha-" You were then cut off by Ruki lips. You go wide eyes but after a few seconds you melt into the kiss and kiss back. Ruki pulled away smiling. You smiled back. "Hey (Y/N), I love you." You smiled when he said that. "I love you too, Ruki."

How she found out:

It has been two months since you and Ruki made love. You started to feel sick. So you decide to go see the doctor. Once you were in the doctor office, you began to chat with the doctor...Telling her your symptoms. She told you something that shocked you. "Well Miss (L/N), your pregnant." "I'm WHAT!?" "I said your pregnant." "I heard you the first time. But I just never thought that I would get Pregnant now. I always thought I would get pregnant once I'm married. I guess not anymore." "Look Miss (L/N), there are other options." "No it's fine I don't need to hear the other options. Thank you for all your help." You say and then with that you left.

How she told him:

Two days later and you are trying to figure out away to tell Ruki that you are pregnant. You then hear the door open. You look and see Ruki smiling. He walks over to you and kisses you. "Ruki I need to tell you something." "What is it (Y/N)?" "Um...Well...you see..." "Are you seeing another guy, (Y/N)?" "What!? NO!?" "Then what is it!?" "I'M PREGNANT!!!! GOSH YOUR SUCH A BAKA!!!!!!" "What your p-pregnant." You nod you head. He then hugs you and smiles.

Birth:

Six months have past and your stomach is now huge. Ruki was rubbing your hat stomach until you felt a sharp pain. The pain went away and you just ignored it. You then felt some weird liquid running down your leg. You then felt the sharp pain again and this time it didn't go away. "Ruki, it's time." He looked at you confused but then looked at the floor and saw the liquid. He then picked you up and put you into the car. You guys both drove off and made it to the Hospital. You were admitted right away. After 15 long hours of labour you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. "She's beautiful. So what should we name her?" Ruki asked. "How about Abby?" you say smiling. "I like it. It suits her."

10 years later:

Ten years has past and you and Ruki were very happy. Abby has started grade 5, her brother Joey started pre-school and you and Ruki are married now. One day they were chilling at the beach at night because no one ever goes to the beach at night. You smiled as Ruki was helping Joey swim. While Abby and you were building a sand castle. After you and Abby finished your sand castle, your son Joey came running over to you and tackled you. You began to laugh and then Ruki came over and began to laugh. You smiled as you laughed with your nice small family.