Tamaki x OC (Baby daddy)

Yuki's POV:

How they met:
I walk around my house thinking about what to do today. As I was walking I see the front door open revealing my older brother, Kyoya and someone else. I run down the stairs and hug my brother. "Hey Brother." I say smiling at him. He hugs me back and smiles back too. "Hello Yuki." He says to me. "Who's your friend?" I ask. "Yuki this is Tamaki, Tamaki this is my younger sister Yuki." Kyoya says smiling. "It's nice to meet you Tamaki. Also Dad wants to see you Kyoya." Kyoya nods and excuses himself from both of us. "Here I'll show you to the living room." I say smiling. Tamaki nods his head. I begin to walk towards the living room as he follows. "So how did you and my brother meet?" I ask as I enter the living room. "Oh we met during middle school. So what is your full name?" "My full name is Yuki Maya Ootori. What's yours?" "My name is Tamaki Suoh." "Cool. Well I'll shall be leaving. It was nice meeting you, Tamaki." I say as I begin to walk away. "It was nice meeting you too, Yuki." He shouts making me smile.

How they got together:
It is my 16th birthday and I can't wait to go to school. I met this girl named Haruhi that is pretending to be a boy, so she could pay the yen she owes them. I feel bad for her though. I mean she has to act like a host and entertain women, that's just makes me feel bad and hate the host club more. The only Reasons I go to the host club is because one, for Haruhi; two, my brothers there; and three, I get to see Tamaki everyday. As I get to school with my brother, he takes me to where the host club hangs out most of the time. As soon as we get there, I open the door and millions on rose petals come flying out. I walk in and everyone yells surprise. I jump in shock but then smile after a few seconds. "Happy Birthday little sis." Kyoya says smiling down at me. I hug my brother and he hugs me back. "Thank you." I say smiling as I pull away. "So let's party." Honey-senpai says grinning. I laugh and nod my head. After a while I begin to chat with Haruhi while everyone else just eats and party's until class starts.

Tamaki's POV:
I watch Yuki from a far, memorizing her whole body. She looks so beautiful with golden hair and black eyes with a hint of blue in them. I also liked how her hair flowed perfectly down. I decide to walk up to her. As soon as I reach her, Haruhi leaves, leaving me and Yuki alone. "Yuki do you think we can go somewhere quiet please?" I ask her smiling. She smiles back and nods. We walk out into the hall way and I smile down at her. "So Tamaki what do you need?" She asks me so sweetly. "Yuki, you and I have been friends since we first met, right?" "Yeah. Why Tamaki?" I take in a deep breathe and then say "Yuki, I love you. I have since I first met you. So I was wondering if you will be my girlfriend?" She looks at me shocked making me frown a bit. "R-really?" she asks me. "Yeah." I say looking down to the ground. I hear her giggle and then I feel her put both of her hands on my face making me look at her. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Tamaki. I thought you would never ask." She says smiling at me. I smile back and kiss her. She kisses me back. As we were kissing, we here a hmm coming from beside us. We both pull away and see Kyoya standing there. We both blushed and Kyoya just smirks. "Get back inside you two." He says laughing.

How it Happened:
Normal POV:
It has been four years since Yuki and Tamaki have been together and they couldn't be any happier. Right now Yuki was in the bedroom reading a book until Tamaki came in wearing nothing but a towel. Yuki blushes as she sees her boyfriend in a towel. Tamaki smiles and walks up to her. He sits on the bed and kisses her cheek. "T-T-Tamaki w-why a-are y-y-you j-j-just in a-a t-towel?" Yuki asks him. He chuckles a bit before kissing her lips. He then pulls away and says "Sorry darling but I forgot to grab extra clothes." Yuki nods her head and looks back at her book. Yuki then feels herself being lifted up and sitting on their lap. She looks and sees Tamaki smirking. He kisses her neck earning small moans from her. He unzips and pulls off her beautiful white dress. He then removes his towel and Yuki's bra and underwear. And then things got heated from there...

How she found out:
Yuki heads down to the clinic for her annual check up. As she got there she waits in the waiting room. Her doctor then calls her in. "So how are you Ms.Ootori?" She asks her. "I am fine and you Dr.Kingsley?" "I am good, Ms.Ootori. So you know the drill, right? We'll get you to take a few tests and then we wait for the results." Yuki nods her head and does the tests. After a few minutes Yuki and the doctor sit in the office waiting for the results. We start to chat about the most random things. After a while a nurse came into the room and hands the results to the doctor. The doctor thanks the nurse and the nurse leaves. The doctor smiles as she reads the test results. "So what are my results?" Yuki asks her. "Congratulations your pregnant Ms.Ootori." The doctor says still smiling. Yuki smiles and thanks the doctor and heads home.

How she told him:
Yuki's POV:

As I get home, I go inside and bump into Tamaki's grandma. "Hello Mrs.Suoh." I say smiling. "Hello Yuki. How are you?" She asks me. "Wonderful, is Tamaki here? I have some important news to tell him." "Yes he is. And What news do you have for my grandson?" "Well you see, I'm pregnant." I say smiling. Tamaki's Grandma smiles back at me and congratulates me. I thank her and then go look for Tamaki. I looked everywhere in the house and I couldn't find Tamaki at all. That was until I saw him in the garden talking to a statue. I head outside and walk up to him. "Hey Tamaki. Why are you talking to the Statue? I mean it can't talk." I say giggling. Tamaki looks at me shocked but then smiles. "Hello darling. how are you? Also I have something to say to you." He says smiling softly. I smile softly back and then say "I am fine and there is something I need to tell you too. But you first." I say giggling a bit. "Ok..." he says as he gets down on one knee. "Yuki, will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?" He says holding up the most beautiful emerald ring I have ever seen. I smile and nod my head. "Yes." I say hugging him gently. "Oh yeah what do you need to tell me, Yuki?" he asks me as we both stand up. "Tamaki I'm pregnant." I say smiling with hopeful eyes that he'll be happy about it. Tamaki smiles widely and hugs me gently. He kisses me on the lips making me smile.

Birth:
It has been 7 months since I found out I was pregnant. Little did I know I was pregnant with Twins. Yeah you heard me, Twins. I still can't believe it. I mean I am 7 months pregnant and I'm pregnant with twins. I go into the shower feeling a bit cold. As I was showering I felt a really bad sharp pain in my lower abdomen and a different type of liquid run down between my legs. I get out of the shower and through on a short white dress and I go see Tamaki. As soon as I see Tamaki, I walk over to him and tap his shoulder. He looks at me confused. "What's wrong darling?" He asks a bit worried. "The babies are coming now." I say in between pants. Tamaki nods his head, picks me up and tells his grandmother to get the limo in front a.s.a.p. Tamaki's grandmother gets the limo in front of the house and Tamaki puts me in. After everyone was in the limo we drive off to the hospital. As soon as we get there I am admitted right away. After seven long hours I give birth to my two wonderful twin baby boys. Tamaki is holding Sasuke as I hold Naruto. They look so cute. Kyoya walks up to me and looks at his nephew, Naruto. "Do you want to hold him Kyoya?" I ask him. He nods and takes Naruto away from me as Honey takes Sasuke from Tamaki and sits down with him. "They're so cute." Honey says giggling. I laugh as well and nod my head.

5 years later:
I watch my two boys play in the garden smiling and laughing. As I was watching them, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. The person then kissed my cheek making sure I know it is my husband. "Hello Sweetheart." I say giggling. "Hello Darling. Watching the boys again?" he asks me and I nod.

Tamaki's POV:
"Hello Darling. Watching the boys again?" I ask her and she nods. I smile and chuckle a bit. "Well how about we go join them." I say to her. "Ok." She says smiling. "Also happy 25th birthday darling." I say turning around and kissing her soft lips. "Thank you my Prince Charming." She says as she pulls away and begins to walk towards the boys. I follow her and think -I love my charming family-.