Matthew Williams (Canada) x Reader (Lemon)

Your POV:
"Happy Canada Day Matthew" I say as I was waking him up. "Huh? Oh Morning Beautiful. What time is it?" As Matthew said that, he pulled me with him into our shared bed under the covers, hugging me. "Well, It's 11:00 a.m. and since it's July first, I thought to let you sleep in. And why did you pull me with you under the cov-" before I could finish my sentence, he kissed me and it felt so good. He than pulls away and says "I rather stay in bed for the rest of the day with you on my birthday. So stay put." I nodded my head and started to cuddle up to my perfect husband. We then start to make out, like we did yesterday night and then we hear the phone, so I leave to go and get it and It's America asking for Canada. I told him that Matthew wasn't feeling so well today and is in bed still. America said okay and left it at that. I then hung up the phone and I headed for my room but then heard a knock on the door. So I went to check it out and it was my best friend, (friend's name), and told her/him that you were busy taking care of your sick husband, which was a lie but she/he didn't know that.

Matthew's POV:
I was waiting for (Y/N) to come back but you was taking so long. So I went to go find you and when I did I saw that you were talking to someone in front of the door. So I decided t ease drop on you and I noticed you were talking to your friend but after that you shut the door and said "I know your there Matthew. Come here now, So I can give you your punishment." I got really scared and excited when you said punishment. So I came from behind the wall and I went up to you and stared at you. "Yes, my love of my life. Am I in Troub-" before I finished talking I was cut off by you kissing my lips so passionately and sweet. My eyes widen but then I started to melt into the kiss and my arms snaked their way to your waist pulling you closer. I just couldn't help myself, I put one of my hands into your red short shorts. As I was doing that, I heard you moaning, which I totally knew that I was pleasuring you. I loved hearing you moan in the most beautiful way, it sounded like music to my ears. When I knew you had enough, I pulled my hand out of your red short shorts and then I picked you bridal style and carry you to the bedroom. Once we get to the bedroom, I threw you on top of the bed and I pounce on top of you, then started kissing you from your lips down to your neck receiving moans as I found your sweet spot. I bit on your sweet spot and when I bit down that earned me moans and screams coming from you. I loved how I pleasure you but that is when I notice you were pulling at my shirt, so I took off my shirt and you moved your hand down my kinda well built tan chest.

Narrator's POV:
You were admiring Matthew's chest, when something hit you (you had a great idea). You flip you and Matthew over and start to unbutton his pants, while he took off your (f/c) tank top. After you unbuttoned Matthew's pants, you then pulled them down a long with his boxers and threw them to the forgotten corner of your guy's room and letting his manhood sprang out like a flower wanting to be used. You grab his manhood and to suck on it up and down, as you were doing that you could here him groan in pleasure. He then grabbed on to your hair and started to push you farther and father down making you deep-throat him until he came. When he came into you mouth, Matthew then had let go of you and flip you guys over and unclipped your bra and dropped it to the floor carelessly....He was then sucking one of breasts while he massages the other one and switched every 8 minutes. Matthew then heads down to your black short shorts and rip them off along with your red and white laced panties and threw them somewhere in the room. He then puts you legs over his shoulders and brought his lips down to your womanhood and blew it, making you shiver. Matthew then starts licking your womanhood, while pushing his toungue in and out of you quite fast until you came into his mouth. Once you did, he said "(Y/N) you taste so good like the last time I remember us doing it." You then started to blush as he positioned himself and thrusts himself into you and keeps thrusting in and out of you before you can adjust. It then turned into pleasure as you moaned loudly and he groaned loudly. "F-f-faster...p-p-please G-go f-faster M-M-Matthew" you say as he does what you say and goes faster and faster making you moan very loud. "Ma-Ma-Matthew, I'm about to cu-" "Me too! Just a little more" As he goes in and out of you but then finally you had it and went all over his manhood and his hot seed went into you. He then pulls out and lays down beside you and brings you closer to him and cover you two with blankets as you then said "Happy Birthday and I love you so much Mattie! Thank you and Night Mattie." "I love you too my beautiful leaf. And your welcome and night." he said as you both drift off in a nice deep sleep.