Armin x Reader (7 minutes in heaven)

I watch my boyfriend sit in the corner as he reads his book. I sigh as I walk towards him.

"Armin are you all right?" I ask him as I kneel in front of him. Armin looked at me and smiled.

"I'm fine (Y/N). Also why where are we again?" He asks me making me smile.

"We're at Mya's house. Remember your the one who wanted to come in the first place." I say making him chuckled.

"Right I forgot." He said. I kissed his cheek and hugged him. He hugged back. Then Lily came running out with Gray and shouts something random.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!?" Lily shouts.

"We know that everyone knows how to play. So instead of using a bag to pick items, you have to spin a bottle." Gray says next. All of us groaned but then nodded. Lily decided that I should go first, so I did. I spinned the bottle and waited for it to stop.

***3 minutes later***

The bottle finally stopped and it landed on Armin making me smile. I get up, grab his hand, pull him to the closet and then shut the door. I stand there in the closet kissing my boyfriend. It basically turned out to be a complete make out session. As I was kissing him, he took off my top as I took his. After a while our clothes were gone and things got a little heated. Let's just say there was a lot of moaning coming from that closet.

***5 minutes later***

After five minutes of making love with my boyfriend, I close my eyes and smile. I get dressed and so does Armin. As soon as we were dressed we sat there talking. As soon as the door opened we left and went home.