Ronald Weasley x OC (7 minutes in heaven)

Bri's POV:
It was like any other day, I was chilling at school in the Ravenclaw common room reading about the History of Magic. It was my sixth year and I heard about Harry and Ginny were throwing a party at the Three Broomsticks. I was in invited but I really didn't want to go because I thought it would be pretty lame to go. Until I heard that Rob was going and I got so excited. I still had time to get ready for the party, so I just put on my button up shirt with my blue tie and my black short skirt. And well I just wore my normal shoes that I wear everyday. I then just kept reading the book from earlier. Man how I love reading.

***time skip~At the Three Broomsticks***

I am at the Three Broomsticks, chatting with Hermione and Luna about our classes and how professor snape is so mean and scary. As we were chatting I see my friends Ron, George, and Fred walking toward us. They then began to chat with us and I couldn't help but stare at Ron as he talked. He looked so cute when he talks. After a while I notice Harry and Ginny walking towards us and shoving a bag in front of my face. I look at them confused.

"Pick something Bri." Ginny says smirking.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Because we're playing 10 minutes in heaven. Now please pick something." Harry said smiling.

"Uh....Ok." I say as I put my hand into the bag.

As I feel around, I felt something soft and wooly. I decide to pull it out and begin look at it. It was a Griffindor Scarf. I wonderes who put a scarf in there until I felt Hermione and Ginny pulling me upstairs. They then push me into some room and I land on the ground face first. Sometimes I wonder how I'm friends with those guys. I then get up until the door opens again and someone gets pushed in here. They fall on top of me and I look and I could hear them breathing.

"I am so sorry." The familiar voice said.

I regonized the voice and look at the person that was on top of me.

"Ron?" I breath under my breath.

I made sure he didn't hear me say his name and he didn't. I then grab his face and kiss him on the lips. He pulls away and stares at me shocked. I then push him off and get up and go find a nice place to sit. I then found something soft and long. So I lay down on it and close my eyes. As I closed my eyes the lights turned on. I then feel someone get on the bed to and pull me close to them.I open my eyes and turn over to see Ron with his eyes closed. I begin to smile and I then kiss his forehead. After I pull away Ron open his eyes and smiled. I smiled back.

"Hi." I say smiling at him.

"Hey." He said back and then kissed me on the lips.

I pull away and look at him confused. He began to laugh.

"You know its cute when you stare at me." Ron says still laughing.

"What? I don't know what you are talking about." I say pretending I don't know what he is talking about.

He laughed even more and then pulled me into a passionate kiss. I kissed back and then the kiss became more and more heated. We then both pull away panting while our forheads touched each other.

"I love you Bri Tomes."

"And I love you Ron Weasley."

"Bri, will you go out with me?"

I smile and then kiss him again and then pull away.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked smiling.

He laughed and kissed me again. As we were kissing, someone came into the room and took a pick of us. We look and then Ron gets mad at his brothers. Ron begins to chase Fred and George while I just sit up and laugh. I then leave the room and head downstairs and go outside. I sit outside thinking and then out of no where Ron came out. I smile at him as I continue to think. He sits beside me and then we begin to chat and I totally forgot what I was thinking about. Man how much I loved this night being with the one I love and the one I want to be with forever.