Eyeless Jack x Reader (Lemon)

Your POV:
I was hanging out in the hospital because my younger sister, Mai, had gotten into a car accident and need to get surgery. I read to Mai until she was asleep. I walked around the hospital after Mai had fallen asleep, I wondered through the halls and noticed an empty room with no one in it. I then went inside and started to look around. I saw nothing expect bloody knifes, organs in jars and on the floor, I also saw blood everywhere and I mean everywhere, like there was blood on the walls, the floor, the door and even the sink. It looked like no one was in here for years that was until I heard the door close shut. I turned around to see this guy with a blue mask and a black hoodie with blue jeans. I then froze when I noticed the man had no eyes and his skin looked like it was burnt crisp to the color black. I couldn't help start backing away from him, every time he gets closer and closer to me. I then hit the wall with my back, I was so scared that he was going to hurt me but then my back was up against the wall. "W-w-who are you?" I said stuttered as I started to cry. "Eyeless Jack.....Who are you? and May I have your organs?" The guy said. I wanted to scream but nothing came out expect a gasp as I saw him holding my neck. I couldn't move that was until my phone started to ring and it was mine and Mai's older brother, Jake. Eyeless Jack then let go of my neck and took my phone and smashed it on the ground. That was when I had it, I got so mad I started to hit Eyeless Jack lots and lots of times. That was until he grabbed one of the bloody knife near the sink and sliced open my hand. I started to cry, he then came up to me and started to bandage up my hand and shushed me. He handed me a piece of paper, he then helps me up and pushes me outside into the hall and shut the door. I look at the piece of paper and all it says is "Will you be my girlfriend...yes or no?" So I checked of yes, so he wouldn't stalk me.

**************2 years later**************

Eyeless Jack's POV:
I was heading to my girlfriend, (Y/N)'s, house. When I got there, I climbed up the tree and hopped on to the room and opened your bedroom window. When I was I got inside your bedroom I notice that you were asleep, so I slowly sneaked up on you and scared you. "What the....W-w-what are you doing here...it's 12 in the morning. And I...." I then cut you off with a kiss...a sweet and passionate kiss. I deepen the kiss and lick my tongue across your bottom lip for entrance, which you give me immediately. I explore every inch of your mouth, we then pulled away for air and I started to take off your black tank-top and (f/c) pj shorts, as she started to take my clothes off as well. We started to make-out again and then I started to kiss down from your jawline all the way to your pussy. I looked back up at your beautiful face as I pulled off your blue laced panties and threw them into a forgotten corner in the bedroom and started licking you there. I knew I was pleasuring you because I could hear moans come from your mouth. I then pulled away, took of my boxers and started to position myself and pushed into you. I slowly start to move, as you were still adjusting to my dick. As you slowly adjusted, I started to move faster in a inhumane speed. "Jack...I'm...about to..." "Me too (Y/N)" I say cutting you off. We then both came while screaming out each others names. I slow pulled out and lied beside you and pulled the covers over the both us and said "I love you (Y/N), Will you marry me?" as I pull a ring from under the pillow and put it in your hand. You nodded your head yes and we shared one last kiss before we fell asleep.