Chapter 13

AN: Very late update, sorry Dx

_________

The next morning, (Y/N) woke up in a cold sweat.

"Another nightmare..." She sighed to herself, quietly. She tried to sit up, but there was something keeping her from it, a pair of muscular arms, wrapped around her stomach. The familiar scent of cleanliness filled the air, bringing a small smile to her face. She looked to her side to find Levi's steel eyes looking over at her tiredly.

"Good morning (Y/N)," he hummed, his lips curling slightly and reflexively pulling her closer. For some unknown reason, she didn't push him away. (Y/N) just let him snuggle up to her and in turn, buried her face in his chest.

"Morning, Levi," she replied, her voice muffled against his bare chest. Holy shit, why am I letting myself do this? This man is my captain,I'm just his suboridnate. She pulled away from him and pushed his arms away. She sat up and hugged her legs.

Her bare legs.

This was the point where she remembered her astonishing lack of clothes.

She was half naked.

In her captain's bed.

And had just been cuddling with him.

Shit!

She quickly pulled the blanket over her bare skin and blushed wildly, burying her face in the duvet to prevent Levi from seeing her flustered.

But, it was pretty fucking obvious what was going through her head.

"Nothing happened, you just didn't want to be on your own," Levi assured her, as if her head was made of glass. But she knew what happened, she was painfully aware of how vulnerable and weak she sounded the previous evening. It made her want to be sick. She grabbed her head from either side in embarrassment, taking a clump of her hair in each hand. The thought made her want to squeeze herself into a ball, then just get smaller and smaller until she disappeared.

"Sorry for being a nuisance," she sighed, lifting her head up and dropping her arms. Levi shook his head and petted (Y/N)'s bed hair.

"No problem, I can tell you're going through a lot, so I was happy to help," he deadpanned, causing (Y/N) to wince, Eve was still missing. She had to sing today, Tony had asked her last week to come in for a whole day, so she was excited to get it all off her mind for a while.

"Thank you for your hospitality, I don't want to over stay my welcome however, and I have to go, so I'll leave now," (Y/N) said quickly, while clambering out of his bed, throwing her clothes from yesterday on and heading to the door.

"Wait!" Levi yelled, hints of desperation in his voice.

"Umm, I'll go with you, just in case," he suggested, also getting up, revealing his bare legs, black 'bonds' boxers, and ripplingly muscular chest and arms. (Y/N)'s jaw dropped without her even noticing.

'I was sharing a bed with that? Holy shit!' She thought to herself, internally squealing and quickly closing her mouth. She gave a quick nod.

"Alright, I'm leaving in ten minutes, be ready or I'm leaving without you," she warned before flipping her (H/L) hair over her shoulder and leaving, closing the door behind her. Levi was frozen for a second, trying to take everything in. Once it hit him that he'd already wasted a minute gawking at his now closed door, he rushed into his bathroom and had the quickest shower he'd ever had, approximately two and a half minutes. He swiftly brushed his teeth, shaved, and sprayed himself with after shave before quickly dressing himself.