Chapter 22

AN: Sorry for the wait my pretties, but I've been dreading writing a lemon, since I've never done it before. So excuse my lack of 'proper words' and the shortness of this chapter. Be sure to comment some feedback :) I seriously love all of you.

ALSO! Who would have thought this crumby fic would get 1.1K?! Not too bad if I do say so myself :D

***

She was beautiful in the moonlight. All (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. Moonlight wrapped around her and she shone like a star. He went hot at the sheer sight of her.

"Are you sick? You've gone pale," she explained, looking at his face worriedly.

He heard her speak, but he wasn't really listening to her. He was aware of her tight running shorts and sports bra leaving nothing –and everything – to a man's imagination. Those breasts pushed against her sports bra and made his mouth water slightly. The (S/C) skin of her legs made him wonder what they would feel like wrapped around his waist.

"You do look sick," she muttered and approached, her body moving with such a fluid motion that he bit back a groan.

"Is something wrong?"

She was close enough now that he could reach out and grab her. He could pull her into the soft confines of his bed and be rid of this want inside of him once and for all. He could stand up, push her against the wall and have his way with her – just as he'd wanted to for months now.

He shivered slightly when she came closer, sitting on the bed.

It was all her fault, he decided. She couldn't help, she'd only made it worse. She was the parasite in his skin. She made his blood boil by standing so close to him, by smiling, by surrounding him with her damned vanilla and lemons scent.

"(Y/N)..." he croaked, trying to warn her about the beast crawling at his resolve.

She had enough problems on her plate, right? She didn't need his lust. She needed him to be strong, to be her hero when she couldn't. He needed to battle the beast within and win. If he didn't, (Y/N) was in trouble.

No, he couldn't let that happen. He had to protect her. From everything, from himself.

She was (Y/N). Little lost (Y/N) with no family except her mother who lived too far to visit for a cup of tea. A young woman whose power made a man like Thor tremble. A woman who would be terrified by the hot thoughts and desires prancing in his head.

"What, Levi? What's wrong?" She sat down on his bed and her vanilla and lemons intoxicated him to the point of madness.

So close... all he had to do was reach out and...

Want was choking him, surrounding him, filling him with every dirty need that he ever felt when it came to her. It threatened to boil over, take over.

She leaned closer, unaware of her own danger. The low scoop of her sports bra gave him a full view of her cleavage. He almost wept in despair. It was too much for one man to take. How could anyone expect him to fight it?

He loved (Y/N), and she loved him. But it felt wrong to have sex now. It was like the time wasn't right, or she wasn't ready. They'd been each other's bedfellow for at least half a year, and been all business at work. It was like the last piece of the puzzle that just didn't fit, and needed time to adjust to its new environment before the picture could be complete.

(Y/N) snapped her tongue against the roof of her mouth as she watched him – just like he does. He had the picture of her (S/C), creamy skin melting against his.