Full-Blood sister?

"Oh Poseidon" i said trying to set me free

"Well, well, well they say poseidon's kids taste delicious" said a horrible looking monster or giant I really didn't care in that moment.

"Lie... Zeus kids are the best" I said with a smirk

"Oh you little girl, think you are very funny, huh?" He laughed, but he was mad, like really angry. "Last words dearest Helen"

"Watch out" I said peacefully, because i saw someone coming with a sword and... BAAM he had no head.

"Dude help!" I shouted,he had sparkling green eyes and deep black hair, I suppose he didn't listen because he didn't came.

I took the pen my father had given me, and i cutted rope by the back way. "WATCH OUT!" While I saw a monster coming, i slayed his head.

"Geez thanks"

"No problem" i said, he looked very familiar, like 19 years. I had long black hair blue like ocean eyes and i was 17. "Thanks to you actually, but i had all under control."

Lie "Of course" he said inspecting me "Percy Jackson" he offered his hand

"Jackson? Seriously?"

"Yea why have heard of me?"

" Im Helen Jackson daughter of Poseidon" i gave him my hand

"Wait wait wait Jackson? Are we twins?"

"That old i look? Mm.. no im 17"i said with a big smile, all my life i've been waiting to meet my brother.

That if i knew about him? yeah... "But why dont i remeber about you and my mother never mentioned a sister..." He said all confused

"See... Dad or Poseidon how ever, came back to your mother 2 years later and had, well me, but Zeus found out and erased your's and Sally's memories. About me, they took me to the Olympus and like 10 years later to my father's castle, later on i kind of scapped every time and one day i didnt came back and well that was 2 years ago, ive heard lots of you and even seen you"

"Lets see if i got it... You're my... Sister"

"So i did explain myself" i said walking to the exit i then saw we were at a hill, a little cabin in a hill but then CRACK, lighting "Shit" i cursed "Zeus is mad"

"Thanks Perseus i hate lighting, lets go"i said kind of mad. I was a Poseidon daughter from heart, I hated lighting. And it wasnt my fault.

"Where are you going" i didnt answer "umm Helen?" No answer "hello?" Im not a very patient person so he was getting to my nerves.

"First of all nobody calls me Helen they call me Hell ok?"i said desesperated. He nodded "and you'll see, you'll like it" i said looking at his eyes BOOM got a scene in my head. Telepaty? Perhaps, dammit. The scene was more a thought he was thinking 'where have you been all my life'

"Did you heard that?" He interrupted my thought