Where's that guy

Helen's Pov

A great silence was there, i have to admit, Robert is

pretty hot, and cheesy, very cheesy.

"Ok, guys we're leaving first hour in the morning" i said putting lock to my phone.

"Great! Finally something i can wake up late! Thank you!" Tony said almost crying of happiness, which made me laugh

"Dude,who are you talking to?" Robert said with a weird face.

Robert was nice, and sweet, and everytime i talked to him, he reminded me of Jason, Jason. Jason was the typical blonde, blue eyed, strong and tall american. I was never really into blonde guys, but he was charming. And Robert, Robert was smart, dark hair- even darker than Percy's-, blue eyes, not that tall, and well cute and he was my first college boyfriend.

"Ok, guys let's get this over with" i said taking my sword

"Why did you took the sword" Tony said looking at it.

"You know,to make it more, dramatic and stuff" i said with a giggle. They stared, a mean stare. "Ok see ya tomorrow in the morning" i said walking to the direction of y cabin "Oh and Tony" i said getting his attention "First hour in the morning, it's at 5 o'clock not 12" i said and saw his lazy face, Robert waved so did i.

I walked to the Cabin #3, my cabin, my dad's cabin, Percy's and Pat's cabin. Then it came to me again, why would Hyperion wanted him dead, why him? We hadn't even met. Then it came to me, where in hell do we think we'll find this guy, then a light came to me, again. The oracle, it's pretty stupid for me to forget such thing. So i ran to the Cabin.

"Perc, i'm here, any news?" I said entering with sweat.

"Nothing new" he said and i went to Pat's bed "I'm scared you know, even though he is kinds stressful, i feel the need ti protect him, just because, he's just a baby, i mean look at him, he's, hell knows, 8"

"Yea, i think he's 8, Percy, just so you know, i'm not saying your the best brother in the world, you did a great job with me, you see, i'm happy and ok" i said finishing with a smile

"Shouldn't you be seeing the oracle?" He said

"Right" i said getting up of the bed "I'll be back soon"

I said and ran out the door.

-------------

Heyyy! Been missing for a while right, sorry if i get cheesy sometimes , i read some novels during the summer so.. You know

Thanks for the reads and the votes! I appreciate it, really.

It's short i know, i'm just too tired, and it's raining, and i wanna go to sleep. So see ya later. ;)

-Helen

BTW Who has heard 22 by Lilly Allen, it's amazing!