Thanks Dad

Percy's POV

"Soo" Started Anubis trying to break the ice "Is Denver very far away?"

"Don't do that, just don't" Eloisa said mad on the floor trying to make the engine work.

We way on our way there with Eloisa's "amazing" plane, but when we made a stop to refill the tank, Anubis took the engine, i have no idea why, and he dropped it, so it's literally broke. And Eloisa and Anubis weren't getting well at all, I really don't know why, I haven't really talked to him since he first appeared, but Eloisa says he did a very bad first impression by staring at the Aphrodite girls, i really didn't noticed.

"Percy, can you hand me the hammer?" Eloisa said not looking at me

"Anubis--" All the odds at our favor, it was on his hand

"No Percy--" Eloisa started

"Guys--" Anubis started

"Eloisa it's what--" I got interrupted by him again

"Guys--"

"WHAT?!" We shouted and he pointed to East

"What?" I asked

"Don't you see?" Eloisa and Anubis said at the same time, and looked at each other, Eloisa murmured something.

"See what?" I said seeing at the place Anubis was pointing

"Percy" Eloisa said scaring me

"Our quest is over!" Anubis shouted

"What the heck are you talking about?"

I turned around to see "it" there wasn't anything there! I swear! I turned, i blinked, i tried but then again, nothing

"The quest is over? No, my loneliness is over!" I saw her look, and it seem like she'd just seen Leo-- wait, what?

"Oh Poseidon, NO!" I shouted covering Anubis eyes

"Hey!" He shouted and pulled me away "What's wrong with you?"

"It's not her, it's a mermaid, you see what you're anxious to see"

"A mermaid? HA! Percy! This is ridiculous, it's Sadie, and over there is Leo! Are you blind?" She said with a happy laugh

"Well perhaps, but whatever you do, do not kiss--" I saw Anubis running towards her, damn no! And he, he kissed the mermaid. Then she bit him in the neck, weird, and, took him to the ocean. I ran towards "Leo" and took him down, i heard Eloisa scream in pain, then i stabbed him, she cried, and i really did felt terrible, anyways, he turned back, and swam-- ran-- sledded her way to the ocean. Then Eloisa noticed.

"Percy! She took Anubis!" I murmured "What?" She asked confused

"Come on!"

We ran to the shore, we saw how the mermaid was taking him, I rapidly took my backpack off and swam to them. I had never seen such a mess in the water, and by mess I mean Egyptian God. He was drowning, and the mermaid wasn't even touching him, she was practically laughing, so I took the chance, why did I did it? No idea, I just knew I was stupid right there, so yes, I kissed the Blondie, and she reminded me of someone, someone called Annabeth, then I remembered she was married to him, Nico Di Angelo, and THEN i remembered again, he was gay... That was something definitely I was going to ask Eloisa about.
Anyways, the mermaid took me to the bottom of the sea, I breathed thanks to Poseidon, up there, I saw Eloisa going for Anubis, she swam with him, then I lost them.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere a light blinded her, so I took the chance and I swam up.
I knew totally it was him, and all I could think in that moment was, thanks Dad.