Regina Moore

Helen's POV

"It's unbelievable isn't it?" I asked still amazed

"Hey! You're talking to me again!" Then i remembered, I was mad at him, so I ignored the comment and 'attacked' with another one.

"I wasn't talking to you! I was talking to, to--"

"Tony" He reminded

"That's it" I cleared it up embarrassed, and entered in Camp Jupiter, I felt a breeze coming right through my face and some salt water through my veins. We walked through all of it's city, people stood and stared, Tony seemed to like the attention, while Robert was trying so hard not to be seen, I just walked proudly, reminding myself Romans feared Water Kids. 

"Well, well, well, if it's the Daughter of the Sea's herself" A voice which I knew said clapping her hands

"Why hello Reyna, it's been a while, hasn't it?" I said not even turning around, I felt how Robert and Tony did, Robert just gasped and Tony said the most dumb words I've ever heard from him

"WHOAA! Look at those cool and kind-of scary cats!" They growled at him

"Cats?! These are dogs you fool" Reyna shouted, then I turned around, Reyna looked so much older.

"Hey Reyna, we just need to see Octavian, ok? No destruction, no nothing" She gave a polite smile "You look great" I finished, i walked so meters more 'till.

"Hell? Is that you? No joking!" I swear to Poseidon I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Leooo!!" I shouted and hugged him "What are you doing in the Roman territory! I thought they hated you!"

"Some still do, but I got in an agreement with Reyna" He gave his sweet smile "Anyhow, have you talked to Eloisa? I think I was pretty tough the last time we met." He said

"She's fine, I talked to her about like, yesterday, she misses you, and she's sorry, and man you've aged!" I said, he just laughed, Robert and Tony just laughed. "Tony, Robert, this is Leo, he is an Hephaestus son, Leo, Robert is a son of Liar--"

"--Hermes" He interrupted

"And Tony is a son of Mr. D" I finished with a smile. 

"I heard you are looking for Octavian, he'll be here in about an hour, if you like I can get you some weapons, you seem poor, follow me" And so we did

*                                                                  *                                                        *

When we entered to a room, we noticed Leo had left, the three of us looked at eachother, the room was so dark, i just could see Robert's eyes, you know, because they are very bright. Then we heard something like...

"Sunshine, lolipops sun, rainbows every--" And then boom all the lights went on and a girl about 17 years old was pointing a sword at us "Who are you?" She said, it was hard to be scared at her, because she was literally the sun.

"Whoa, whoa, easy there, we come in peace" Robert exclaimed

"I didn't ask how you come, I asked who are you?"

"I'm Tony, son of Dionysus" He said  quickly and put his arms in surrender, the girl slowly put the sword down.

"Dono-- who?" She said with a confused look

"Bacchus, for you it's Bacchus" She did and 'oh' look. "And I´m Helen, daughter of Poseidon, for you it's Neptune" I finished

"A daughter of Neptune, that's quite unusual" she said with a small gigle

"And I'm Robert, son of Hermes, Son of Mercury" Robert finished

"Oh in that case, I'm Regina, Regina Moore, Daughter of Apollo" she said with a smile

"Apollo? Isn't that Greek?" Tony asked

"It's the same" she said taking a swore out of her boot

"You love swords don't you?" I asked

"Is not that i loove swords, i love protecting myself, that's it" she said.

We talked a bit more, she told us that her mother had passed away and she lived with her grandmother sometimes, she mentioned she loved being a daughter of Apollo and how she is scared of Water.

"I hope you're not scared of me" I said leaving that place.

"Oh of course not! It's the water not it's people!" She said with a giggle.

"HEEY!!" Leo showed up out of nowhere "I see you've met Regina, Octavian is here, you would probably wanna meet him."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the reaads!! I read and appreciate your comments! Don't stoop!!

-HELEN