Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Harry POV*

“Why do we have to stay in this stupid bus?” I asked Louis, while I stared out the window

“I don’t know, but I’m enjoying myself” Louis replied as he finished eating a bowl full of baby carrots.

“But we're in Miami. Home to hot girls, beaches, bikinis, surfing, the sun, and relaxation" I said as I sat down beside sleeping Liam.

“Harry you and Niall are single, the rest of us have girlfriends and we don’t want to mess that up” Zayn said as he looked at himself in the mirror. “Miami may be home to all that stuff, but it's also the home of paparazzi".

“Hey guys good-morning” Liam whispered as he opened his eyes.

“Good-evening you mean” Louis said with a chuckle

“Why are we even in Miami?” Niall asks before he opens a bag of freshly popped popcorn.

“We are the guest performers for the X-factor and we need to practice because we are on in a month” Liam exclaimed with a yawn.

“We are going to be in Miami for one whole month!!!

Yes, Yes, Boyah” I shouted while slow dancing with myself.

“Are you okay Harry” Niall asked while the gang was cracking up and laughing hysterically.

“You shouldn’t be asking that question Niall” I answered back firmly

“Why not ?” he asked.

“Niall how many bags of popcorn have you had in the last hour?” I asked with a smirk on my face.

Niall's smile faded from his face and he looked around at all of us.

“Come on and answer him lad” Liam said.

“I-I've had 6 bags of Orville butter popcorn in the last hour and half to two hours.

All the boy's mouths including mine was wide open. Louis was the person to break the silence.

"Wow Niall, I'm in utter shock" he exclaimed.  He got up and went to the cupboards. He opened them and took out the box of popcorn, he then turned it over.

We all gasped when only one bag of popcorn fell out.

"I guess we can't have our movie night, tonight guys" Liam said with a sad pouty face.

We all went back to doing nothing.

"Hey um lads" Niall said in a shy voice.

"Can we um... go to McDonald's I'm hungry" he said with his eyes looking at the ground.

"Sure Niall" I answered. "Just ask the bus driver"

And with that he walked up to the front of the bus. A couple minutes later he came back with a smile on his face. I guess that meant we were going to McDonalds.

In my mind I hoped that this trip would get exciting, little did I know it would get a lot more exciting.