Chapter 14 - Twist of the heart

• Dedicated to Ben Gamla 8th grade class!

Chapter 14 - Twist of the heart

{ Liam's POV }

I ran after her through the sand, after Harry stopped. I didn't want her to run away and never be seen again. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I ran as fast as I could and when she dropped to the ground I ran faster. I put my arms around her and she laid her head against my chest as tears fell down her cheeks. She looked up and I saw shock in her eyes but then she started to cry more.

" Sarah are you okay?" I asked gently stroking her hair. She didn't reply and the tears never stopped falling.

" It's okay. Whatever Harry said he didn't mean it. He's just mad because everything didn't go the way he wanted it to." I said still holding her in my arms and rubbing her back.

" But.....Liam.'' she said as her voice cracked.

" Everything was going fine. I felt like a princess when he came with the carriage and then the candle lit dinner at the beach. It was perfect." she said as a small smile came on her face as if she was remembering. " Then the waiter came and I realized I went to school with him. So I quickly excused myself from the table and talked to him for like 5 minutes." she said with a bit of annoyance. " I went back to Harry and he gave me attitude and was being rude. I felt so ashamed and let down I couldn't take it anymore. I just started to run and that's why we're here right now." she exclaimed looking at me now in my eyes.

* PLAY LOVEBUGS BY JONAS BROTHERS*

I looked at her face wet and full of tears. I took my hand and wiped away her tears. She smiled and giggled a bit from embarrassment. I stood up and brushed myself off and then I held out my hand. She took it and brushed sand from her dress. As I looked at her and brushed sand from her dress. As I looked at her I was taken aback. The moonlight was right behind her which gave her an eerie angelic glow. She looked like an angel. The dress was just flowing in the ocean breeze and her hair was now let out and her curled black hair fell onto her shoulders. I just stood staring at her and taking in her beauty. In my mind I'm wondering why Harry would stop running and let this angel go. She saw me staring at her and she smiled and looked to the ground.

" Come on let's go." I told her holding out my arm.

She took it smiling and we started waking along the shore. I kept glancing at her and she seemed to be glowing I wanted to hold her in my arms and kiss her and make her feel happy. Why am I feeling like this she like Harry not me, but I want to see her happy and Harry will only break her heart I know it. I'm falling in love with Sarah and I'm falling hard.

" Liam why did you run after me?" I heard Sarah ask which interrupted my thoughts.

" What do you mean?" I questioned turning toward her.

She stopped walking. " I mean I heard Harry running after me and then when I felt arms around me I thought it was Harry but it was you. Did he stop running after me?" she asked before tears started to fall again.

" Am I not good enough to be chased after or....." she stated before breaking into sobs again.

" Sarah look at me." I begged holding her face in my hands. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

" You are good enough. You are amazing and beautiful that's why I ran after you. You are special even if you are just a friend I don't want to ever lose you. If Harry hasn't noticed that then to bad for him, because I have." I choked. I felt as if I wanted to cry also but I blinked back the tears.

She smile and chuckled a little.

" I will do whatever it takes to make you happy again." I admitted. I smiled and she smiled back. I then took her hand and ran into the water and pulled her with me. She screamed and then started laughing.

" Liam my dress. I'm all wet." she complained laughing. I smiled and listened to her laughter and watched her smile. She then sprayed me with water.

" Sarah... don't go there." I warned giving her a sly grin. She sprayed me again and then I swam underneath and felt for her legs. I then grabbed them and lifted her up and she screamed as I threw her into the water. She came up laughing.

" Can I see your hand?" I asked her.

She nodded and walked closer to me. Close enough to where I can hear her breathing and smell her perfume. I took her hand and looked at it. I then put her hand on my heart. She smiled as I came closer to her. I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

" You make my heart beat faster" I admitted to her smiling.

She looked at me strangely. I took her hand off my chest and interlocked her fingers with mine. I looked at her and her lips. They just looked so kissable. I leaned in and to my surprise she leaned in as well. We were centimeters apart before we got interrupted.

" Sarah I'm so sorry!" I heard Harry yell. Sarah moved away, let go of my hand, and looked to the ground. Had I almost kissed her? Harry soon interrupted my thoughts and came running over.

" Please forgive my rudeness. Can you come back and let's go through the night like we were supposed to?" he asked apologetically.

I looked toward Sarah who looked at me then at Harry. She slowly nodded and he kissed her on her cheek. I was so frustrated and speechless. He doesn't know about the tears she shed for him and he thinks an apology will make her forget. I looked up at Sarah and she locked eyes with me. She worded the words thank you and walked away with Harry leaving me alone on the shore. I watched them walk hand in hand until they were specks but I could still see Sarah's dress glowing in the moonlight. My heart was beating at a super fast speed and my stomach felt queasy. I then drew to realize something. I never thought I would feel this way again after Danielle, but I caught the love bug again. I was in love with her an I would do whatever it takes to make her mine.

{ A.N.}

Idk what happened. Wattpad is so bipolar!! But this chapter wasn't published instead an old chapter was!! I had to retype the entire thing on my iPhone!! But it's worth it!! Hope you enjoy this chapter!! And a couple more days till my husbands come to MIAMI!!! :-)))))))))))))

xoxoxoxoxo- Sarah