Chapter 15 - The Feels

{ Sarah's POV }

As I started walking away with Harry I turned around to face Liam. I mouthed the words thank you. If it weren't for him stopping me I wouldn't have stopped running and who knows what could've happened. He nodded his head and just stood there. I wanted to run back to him and let him hold me again. I just felt so loved and cared for in his arms. I almost kissed him. We had a special connection back there. And what he said about me making his heart beating faster. I looked at Harry and he looked at me and smiled. I looked back and saw Liam still standing there watching me. As I looked ahead I saw the table and the food was gone, but it was fine because I had lost my appetite. We walked on the shore the water barely lapping at our feet. Harry then stopped and smiled at me.

" May I?" he offered his hand and I took it. He then pulled me close barely leaving any space between us.

" What about the music?" I noted looking around for my phone.

Harry then placed his hand on my waist which made me look up towards him.

" We don't need music. Lets just dance." he exclaimed and started to move left and right. Our feet moved at a slow rhythm as if we doing the waltz.

  " I don't really dance Harry." I warned him scared I might step on his foot. He grinned and nodded. " Just listen to a rhythm in your head and move to the beat.

''Just do it for me please." he begged.

I nodded listening to " may I have this dance" sung by Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens.  I put my hands around him and laid my head against his chest. I smiled as we swayed as calm as the ocean breeze.

" Sarah.." Harry whispered in my ear.

" Yes." I replied still laying against his chest. He took my head from against his chest. He then cupped my face in his hands.

" I had this whole night planned out. I wanted it to be perfect for you. But I really wanted it to be perfect for me. " he explained looking straight into my eyes with his piercing green ones. " I was being selfish and I hurt you in the process and I'm truly sorry." he admitted solemnly. " I want you to be mine Sarah. My princess and I will be your prince. Actually I looked your name and it means princess so you just need a prince. Sarah please be mine. " he said to me my heart started to beat faster. He then took out a small box from his pocket. It was from Tiffany & Co. I looked at him in shock.

" Harry no.. you didn't have to." I exclaimed staring at him putting my hand on the box keeping it closed. He then looked me in my eyes.

" Sarah I didn't have to I wanted to okay". he argued back moving my hand from the box. He then opened the box and inside was an infiniti ring and necklace. They were beautiful and must of cost a fortune.  He took out the necklace and held it in his hands.

  " May I?" he asked  pointing at my empty neckline. I nodded my head and he went behind me. I lifted up my hair and I felt his warm hands against my cold skin. He put the necklace on my neck. I turned around to see him smiling his dimples showing.

" What?" I asked guessingly looking at him. He then grabbed me and pulled me close to him. I could hear him breathing against my skin.

" I love you." he cooed in my ears. Feeling his hot breath gave me chills down my spine. He smiled at me and then looked down at my lips. I smiled at the thought of what he was going to do. I leaned in towards me and I felt his soft warm lips against mine. My stomach was full of butterflies but I didn't care. Our lips moved in sync with each other. I have always wanted to touch his curls the luscious locks every directioner no matter who you like wanted to touch. While we still kissing I lifted my hands from his shoulder and into his curly hair. I put my hands deep inside the curls and started playing with his hair. He let out a gasp or a moan whatever you want to call it. Which surprised me and I pulled away from the kiss and took my hands out of his hair.