Chapter 11

*Still Sarah POV*

When I reached the group of talking contestants I tapped one on the shoulders.

"Yes" she replied back sounding a bit annoyed that I stopped her conversation.

"Um.. did your mentor get chosen yet?" I asked praying the answer was no.

"Nobody did, cause the judges are late and so are the mentors." she replied before entering back into her conversation.

I said thank you, but I doubt she even heard it. I walk up to one of the many people with clipboards. I tapped them on the shoulder and found myself looking into the eyes if a teenage girl. She had a creamy olive satin skin tone and long and fluffy black hair. She had an hourglass figure which was complimented by her black skinny jeans and black t-shirt. She looked as if she was 18. What is an 18 year old doing working for a arena like this? My questions were soon interrupted by a voice.

"How may I help you?" the clipboard girl asked smiling cheerfully.

"Do you know when the judges will arrive?" I asked smiling.

"No, I don't sorry." she answered back sincerely.

"It's okay.." I said. I was about to ask her for her name but she beat me to it.

"Kezia" she said smiling before walking off with her clipboard.

I smiled and thought about the new friend I just made. Kezia is a unique name I thought to myself. Since she works here we can talk during the show. I smiled to myself and I looked up and saw the boys. They were being lead by Kezia to the stage. She smiled at me as she passed by. I smiled back. I then see the judges file in. First Demi, L.A. Reid, Britney, and lastly Simon who seemed kind of happy today.

"Hello, sorry for being late." Britney apologized.

"Let's get this started." L.A. Reid said with a smile and pointed at Mario and the camera beside him.

"Hello, everyone and welcome back to the x-factor. Today is mentors day. When the judges choose who will be mentoring the contestants. The mentors this year are none other than x-factor success as well. One direction." he said as the boys filed on stage beside Mario.

As you see the boys walk by us you hear gasps. Not only from girls but also from guys. One Direction is a living testimony of what the x-factor can do for your music careers. Everyone was silent and I saw Harry smile as he walked by me. I smiled back and looked at the ground. I heard some girls stare and giggle. I turned and looked at them. It was a girl group. They all looked like clowns except for one, who seemed all natural. They stared at the boys and fixed there outfits to expose what little cleavage they had. The natural one just looked at them in disgust and walked away. She sat down in a corner on a chair, and put her face in her hands. I walked up to her grabbed a chair and sat down beside her. 

"Are you okay." I asked looking at the girl sitting on the bench. 

The girl sitting on the bench was so pretty. She had wavy brown hair and was kinda tan. She had bright greenish hazel eyes, that had an innocence to them. She had a cute button nose and nice figure. She was wearing a "I Love Sleep" crop top, black skinny jeans, and black converse. As I looked at her , her face wasn't plastered with makeup like the other members of her group. All that I could see she was wearing was mascara and she didn't even need that. After looking at her and realizing she wasn't going to speak to me, I decided to make conversation.

"I'm Sarah." I said to her smiling and fidgeting with my fingers.

I looked around the room and noticed the group of girls didn't even notice she was gone. They were talking  to each other and peeking glances at the boys.

"Well you probably don't want to talk to me, but I just wanted to say hello. So yeah, if you want to talk or something may we can become friends and stuff." I said to her looking at my feet.

I looked at her one more time, before getting up off the bench. I was walking farther away when I heard a voice that made me stop.  

"Arielle, my name is Arielle." she said while looking at me. She got up then went back to the group of girls. I smiled to myself. I made two new friends. Yay *mental high five*. My mental happiness was stopped by the judges starting to speak.

{AN} Sorry for long wait!! Anyway yeah. Just came back from Orlando for a school fieldtrip. Had so much fun with my real life friends: Ariel, Rachel, and Arielle! P.S. Roxanne and Kezia didn't go! 😥🔫 Anyway I have like 200 reads!!! Ahh I'm so happy!!! I wonder...... Never mind. Will be updating again soon. If you want to be a girl from the band just put your name and describe yourself. Your physical features or just tell me what you want to look like. Haha yay. Love you my carrot loving squirrels!! xoxoxoxo - Sarah