Chapter 16 - Breathe and talk to me

Chapter 16

{ Sarah's POV }

I close the door and leaned down against it until I hit the floor. I’m so stupid. Why did I just kiss Liam when I have feelings for Harry. Or do I? I have a soft spot for Liam but my heart belongs to Harry. I cant play with people's feelings. I look up and see Rachel standing there. She just gives me this pitiful look.

'' You heard everything didn't you?'' I asked knowing the answer was yes. She nodded and sat down beside me.

'' Sarah I won't tell anyone what I heard and saw. You know I keep my secrets.'' she reminded me.

'' Just tell me everything that happened so I could understand the situation better.'' she coaxed me up and we sat down on the stools at the island in my kitchen. Rachel knowing me so well went into the freezer and pulled out dulce' de leche ice cream and grabbed two spoons. She placed it on the counter and smiled.

'' You know me so well.'' I stated opening the ice cream and taking a spoonful. Rachel only smiled and took a spoon also knowing it was going to be a long night.

*** TWO HOURS LATER******

I got up and put the ice cream back into the freezer. Rachel got up and yawned. I turned around and looked at Rachel.

'' Thanks Freckles *nickname* for being a good friend to me over the years. I don't know what I would do without you.'' I explained smiling.

'' Your welcome and lets go to bed. That ice cream made me sleepy.'' she stated walking up the stairs.

'' Me too.'' I replied back and ran up the stairs.

I changed out of the dress and put on a long t-shirt cause I was to lazy to put on my normal night outfit. I then just put my hair in a messy bun and went to lie down with my make up on. I carefully tried not to step on my friends sleeping on the floor. I got to my bed and as soon as I put my head down I fell asleep. After this stressful day my body and heart needed rest. Since tomorrow was the day where one person got to spend a week with their mentors, I knew that I needed the rest.

{ A.N}

Sorry for short chapter!! Just needed to get this part of the story done so I can move on.

Hope you ready for what's coming up next.....

xoxoxoxoxoxo - Sarah