Chapter 9

{HARRY POV}

I turned around to see a angelic beauty. I’m completely gobsmacked. She says that she has flaws, but not any that I can see. She has the perfect body. She has hips and curves in just the right places, and everything else in between. I just stare in awe as she quickly turns around and covers up her body.

“What was that for?” I asked with playfully before seeing tears start to build in her eyes.

You were just staring at me and not saying anything I thought......” she said before I cut her off.

“Well you thought wrong.” I told her as I cradled her in my arms. “Your beautiful and don't let anybody tell you different..ok.” I said wiping away tear after tear from her cheeks.

“You don't have to try on anymore clothes.” I told her still holding her tightly against my chest.

She shook her head. “No I need an outfit for Ariel's surprise birthday party in two weeks” she explained as she started to wipe her own face.

“I'll be right back.” I told her and quickly existed the fitting-room. When we had entered I saw a beautiful strapless white dress, that I think would make her look like she came straight from heaven. I quickly looked around and found the dresses. They had different colors and styles from the one on the mannequin. I then see the dress one left. I quickly grab it and check the size its say ''M''. I quickly rush back to the fitting-room and hand Sarah the dress.

“ Try this on for me please.” I asked and I gave her my puppy dog face and then I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue. She laughed at me and nodded. She walked back into the room and closed the curtains.

5 minutes later.............................

“ Harry I need your help.” I hear Sarah say. I quickly rush to her side.

“With what?” I asked her with concerning look on my face.

“The zipper is stuck and it's on the back of the dress, so can you fix it please?” she asked me in a soft whisper. I open the curtain and I’m taken aback by her beauty. The dress complimented her body and curves. The white silk dress just seemed to flow and caress her body. The glittering sparkles and gems make her beautiful brown eyes shine. It fit her and her personality perfectly. My thoughts were interrupted by my name being called.

“Harry, the zipper please.” she repeated to me while glancing in the mirror. I slowly zipped up the dress, and I put my hands around her waist.

“I have my very own angel now.” I whispered into her ear. I saw a smile peak onto her face. She then turned around and gave me a peck on the lips.

“I needed that.” she said as looked at me in my eyes and touched my cheek with her warm fingers.

“This is the dress. I’m getting this dress.” she stated. “I’m getting this dress.” she stated more confidently looking fiercely at herself in the mirror. She grabbed her purse and I grabbed the dress. I smiled as she intertwined her small hands in mine. We walked out of the fitting-room and toward the register, when we were stopped by a bunch of girls. In the group was a blonde with green eyes, a red head with hazel eyes, and a brunette with glasses and brown eyes. The blonde was the first to speak.

“Um, what's your name?” she asked Sarah.

“Sarah” she replied smiling.

“Your really lucky...” said the blonde before the red head cut in.

“Your boyfriend is really hot and your so pretty.” said the red head.

“I wish I was as pretty as you.” said the brunette with glasses to Sarah. I looked over the group of girls again. I realized the red head and the brunette faces were painted with makeup, while the brunette was all natural. Sarah then spoke and said something that made me smile.

"Most guys don't care about a girls feeling, they just want a girl who is pretty. Your friends might have the hot guys now, but what happens when he dumps her for a "hotter" girl. What will she do? True beauty can come from both the outside and the inside if you use it wisely. Harry has seen me with no makeup and has told me I was more beautiful without it, than with it. So don't cover your flaws, flaunt them. Show the world that you are beautiful without the latest makeup tricks and products. A guy will see that in you and one day, and love you for it. "I know from experience." she then looked at me and pecked me on the cheek. I smiled a dimple filled grin.

I looked at the girls and saw the brunette starting to tear up. I hate seeing people cry, so I motioned her to come into my arms. She started to sob more as her head lay against my chest. I knew what would cheer her up, it would mean me risking my cover but I wanted to make her smile. So I started to sing quietly:

Your insecure don't know what for

You turn heads when you walk through the door

Don't need makeup to coverup

Being the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you

Baby you light up my world like no one else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

And when you smile at ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know your beautiful.

The girl lifted her head from my shoulder and smiled. I could tell by the glimmer in her eyes she knew who I was. She did a forwarding motion with her hand, beckoning me to listen to her secret.

"Thanks and I'll keep your disguise a secret....Harry." she said with a hint of excitement in her voice. I then smiled at her and kissed her cheek and innocent peck. She blushed and walked back over to her friends, whose mouths were wide open. Sarah nodded and smiled at me approvingly, the girls soon scattered and we continued to the register. When it was our turn in line we were rung up by a sweet looking lady in her late 40's or early 50's, her name tag said Pam. She saw the dress and smiled.

"Are you going to a party?" she asked with a grin.

"Yes Miss Pam, I am." Sarah replied as she looked at the name tag. "Actually my boyfriend and I are both attending." she said confidently with a cheeky grin.

Pause.....Rewind.....Did she just say my boyfriend and I. She saw me give her a shocked face and all she did was giggle. When Pam finished wrapping the dress, she gave us the price. "The total is $53.72." she said while bagging the dress. She took out her wallet and opened it. I quickly stopped her before she pulled out her debit card.

"I'm paying for this." I stated pulling out my wallet.

"No, Hazza it's my dress let me pay for it." she argued.

I smiled at the new nickname, but shook my head no. I took out my American Express and handed it to Pam.

"Ring it up, please." I said politely. She took the card and swiped it, she then handed me the receipt which I signed and gave back to her. She gave me a sweet smile and then looked at Sarah with a serious face.

"You have a great young man right hear, they don't make them like this anymore. Don't let him go, guys like this are one in a million." she said with a strict motherly figure tone. She then smiled at us and said have a blessed day. As we walked out the exit Sarah's face hadn't changed it looked as if she was in deep thought.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I CHANGED UP THE CHAPTER A BIT!! LIKE THE STYLE OF THE PHRASES & STUFF!! THATS IT!! WILL BE UPDATING SOON!!

xoxoxoxoxo- Sarah