Chapter 19 - Confused

{Sarah's POV} contin...

I looked into the bright caramel eyes. I looked at the olive toned skin that glowed in the erie light. I looked up and saw Zayn. He held my wrists tightly against the wall.

" What are you doing?" I asked staring into his eyes.

" Well you were dressed so nicely I couldn't resist myself." he whispered into my ear his hot breath against my neck making me shiver. He chuckled to himself as he saw the effect he had on me. He then started to kiss my jawline and trail down lower.

" Zayn please stop." I whimper.

He doesn't stop he continues leaving wet kisses on my neck.

My breathing started to accelerate. I didn't want it to happen like this. Not in this place not now. But why didn't I want him to stop. To tell you the truth Zayn was the first of the five for me to like. Just everything about him drove me wild. I loved his perfect jet black quiff and his perfect cheekbones. His bad boy look. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Zayn push his groin against me. He let out a throaty groan which made me shudder. I tried to move but Zayn held my wrists firm. I was lost and entranced by Zayn and the way he touched me. I then felt Zayn pull away. I looked up into his eyes which was a big mistake all I saw was lust.

" I want you Sarah I want you really bad." he growled. I then felt a something grow hard against me. I looked up at him fearfully.

'' Dont be scared love it's not the time or the place yet.." he kissed my cheek and walked away leaving me there frightened.

I let myself slowly fall to the ground. My hands were running through my hair and then I started fidgeting with my fingers.

" I loved Harry " I stated aloud trying to convince myself.

But then I thought of Liam. He makes me smile and laugh everytime I'm around him he makes me happy. My mind went to Zayn thinking on why he did what he did. Zayn was just so mysterious and sweet. I also loved bad boys and Zayn a bad one. I just felt so appreciated being with Zayn. Wow I have a messed up life. I thought my life with Harry would be perfect just like in fan fiction but then my mind then went to a quote from my favorite fan fiction of all time.

" Robin Frost wasn't a liar. Nothing gold can stay."

Noises from outside the hallway seemed to get louder. As I started getting closer to the source I stopped walking when I heard what the ruckus was about. Harry's back! I walk out of the hallway and see him standing by the door. I watch him walk towards the boys. He was so beautiful. His chocolate curls just swayed as he walked and his bright green eyes just lit up the room. He was wearing his white t-shirt and his muscles bulged out at the sleeves. I just stared and didn't notice Stephanie come up behind me.

" Sarah.... what's going on?" she looked puzzled asking me.

" I'm just trying a new look." telling her the partial truth.

" Okay then it looks good but don't get carried away." she warned with a smile.

I smiled back and looked up when I heard the door open. I saw Harry just standing there. He looked so mysterious and almost angelic. His face had a blank expression nearly emotionless but his eyes glowed a bright emerald. His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes searched the room looking for something or someone. My heart beating accelerated when I saw him staring at me. He walked towards me with his hands in his pocket. The girls around me started to sqeal thinking he was walking towards them, but I knew he only had one focus. Me.

{A.N}

Hey! My wattpad buddies! Just a filler chapter sorry! But I reached over 1000 reads!!! Ah thank you so much for the people who have been reading from the beginning. Anyway for those who saw the quote

" Robin Frost wasn't a liar. Nothing gold can stay."

It's from what I believe is the best FANFICTION EVER WRITTEN! So if you know what story it's from comment 👇below👇 and I will give you a shout out!

* Hint it's the third book in a trilogy! *

P.S. Dont forget to vote and comment!

xoxoxoxoxo - Sarah