Chapter 8

• Dedicated to Algebra I EOC

SARAH POV

I wonder why Harry was looking at me like that, I quietly wondered to myself. The silence was painfully strange so I broke it. “Let's go shopping!” I squealed. I quickly grabbed started running away from them. I heard Harry giggle as I ran. “She wants to play that way.” he said as he was running. I heard everyone else in the background running and trying to catch up. I ran up the 2 flights of stairs since the escalators were full of people. I passed by Apple, Abercrombie&Fitch, Steve Madden, and many other more stores. But in my mind I have the map of the entire mall. I soon stop in front of my favorite store in the world, Forever 21. Harry stops to and smiles. “Am I going in there with you?” he asked with a cheeky grin. “Yes” I said and pulled him inside the store.

As soon as he stepped into the store, it became so quiet. All eyes were on us, well just me and Harry. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. “Follow me Harry” I said as I motioned him toward the tanks section. I chose about 5 tank tops and asked Harry to hold them. We then walked back and forth around the huge forever 21, and with all the clothes I gave Harry seemed like he couldn’t hold them anymore. Then I went over to the bikini section and I saw Harry's mischievous smile return. He quickly put down the clothes in a bag and pointed to a cute two piece. It was tribal print and had a smiley face on the bottom. “Try this on please.” he asked giving me adorable puppy dog eyes. “Okay, but don’t do that face or I'll laugh.” I said as I hit his shoulder.

I walked into the fitting-room and was about to close the curtain when Harry tried to come in. He again gave me the puppy dog face. “You're adorable, but no.” I said and I closed the curtains. “Wait just stay by the curtains, but no peeking.” I said in a motherly tone. “Ok” he replied and I heard him sit down against the wall. I tried on the bikinis first, just so I can get them over with. I tried on the one Harry gave me. It was actually really cute. I quickly took off my top, and I was about to unzip my bra when I heard a whistle. I looked up and saw Harry standing over the wall watching my every move. He smiled at me as I looked at him. “What in the world?” I asked. I opened my purse took out a quarter and threw it had his head. “Is that the best you've got?” he asked me with a huge smile. “For real Harry, let me change ok.” I said looking at him straight in the face. He nodded and came down. I quickly unhooked my bra before Harry's head popped up again. I then put on the bikini top. Lastly, I took off my lace underwear and slid on the bikini bottom.

“Harry” I called. “Yes, Sarah” I heard him say. “Ok I’m coming out so you can see okay.” I said before opening the curtains. “Is anyone else out there?” I asked cautiously not wanting anyone to see my body. “No one is in here. It's just me.” he said in a very pleasant voice. I slowly walked out of the fitting-room. Harry was right nobody was in here, it was just me and him. Harry was reading a magazine he probably found on the floor. I tapped him on his shoulders and he turned around.

IS THIS A SHORT CHAPTER??? I THINK IT IS BUT IDK!! WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE TILL MONDAY!!! IM STUDYING FOR MY ALGEBRA I EOC ON MONDAY!!! I'LL BE STYUDYING ALL DAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!!! SO WISH ME LUCK!!

OMG LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU ON HOW MY HONORS MATH TEACHER GOT ME MAD AND WHY IM NOT UPDATING!! OK MR. CERNY IS MY MATH TEACHER AND I'M THE SMARTEST IN HIS CLASS AND HIS "FAVE" STUDENT!! WELL THE V.P CALLS ME OUT OF CLASS TO SHOW SOME SECRECT MUSIC CLUB THAT THE HIGHSCHOOLERS HAVE!! BY THE WAY IM IN 8TH GRADE. ANYWAY MR.CERNY IS KINDA STRICT AND SCARY SO I WAS SCARED HE WOULD BE MAD CAUSED I MISSED HALF OF THE LAST DAY OF THE EOC REVIEW. I WAS RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRS. WHEN I REACHED THE BOTTOM I SAW A SNAKE!! AND IM AT SCHOOL OUTSIDE. MY HEART STARTED BEATING SO FAST!! THEN THE V.P WAS ABOUT TO COME DOWN THE STAIRS BUT I TOLD ABOUT THE SNAKE SO MAINTENANCE GOT IT. I WALKED INTO MY CERNY'S CLASS WITH ABOUT ONLY 10 MINUTES LEFT IN CLASS. HE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A QUADRATIC EQUATION "MY FAVE"!! I WAS READING THE EQUATION WHEN HE ASKED A QUESTION. I DIDNT EVEN FINISH READING THE EQUATION YET. SO I SKIPPED TO WHERE HE WAS AT. THEN A GIRL NAMED HADAR RAISED HER HAND AND ANSWERED IT. THEN HE SAID QUOTE AND QUOTE "AT LEAST I KNOW ONE PERSON WHO IS GOING TO GET A 5 ON THEIR EOC." UGH!!! [P.S I ALWAYS ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN HIS CLASS] WHEN HE SAID THAT EVERYONE TURNED TOWARDS ME!! MY FACE DROPPED AND THAT MESSED UP MY DAY!! EVERYBODY WAS LIKE SARAH HE DIDN'T MEAN THAT HE WAS MAD THAT PEOPLE WERE THROWING PAPER BALLS!! I'M LIKE YES HE DID!! IF I WASN'T IN THE CLASS THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE CARED BUT I WAS IN THE CLASS!!!!!!! UGH I WAS SO MAD! I WAS SO MAD I THREATENED HADAR!!! {oops} BUT WHATEVER!! THEN I TOLD MY DADDY AND HE TOOK ME TO STARBUCKS TO HEAL ME!!! YAY!! BUT STILL!! I'M MAD AND IM GOING TO STUDY ALL DAY AND MAKE SURE I GET A 5 ON MY ALGEBRA EOC ON MONDAY!! SO BLAME IT ALL ON MR.CERNY!!!

XOXOXOXO- SARAH :0