Authors Note

Dear anyone who is about to read this story,

I have no guarantee's about the completion of this but I hope I will finish it. If the alternating between points of view irks you then I suggest you find another lovely story on this lovely site. If you are not sure, I promise I'm doing it well.

My updates will be as regular or distanced as they will be, but I will try to update weekly.

If you are ever lost in the storyline the likelihood is that you are meant to be lost. There are many layers to this story for you all to try to uncover.

Also, I do not mean to offend anyone by the swearing that will inevitably be in this story, it's just how teenagers speak.

If you've made it this far, congratulations. Thank you! Danke schon! Arigatou gozaimasu!

That reminds me, the Beck family (Jacob's family) are from a non-existent country off the coast of Europe (it's an Island). It is German speaking and one of the only countries left that is a monarchy. Meaning they have kings and queens. This is important. Please remember this.

Which leads me to my last point; do not comment on the German mistakes that will almost definitely occur throughout this story. I can understand more German than I can speak but to write it is a whole other thing. There will be mistakes, but please don't make me feel worse about them than I already do by pointing them out. Or if you do, be nice about it.

Anyway.

I hope this story brings great joy to your hearts like it will to mine to write it.

My kindest regards,

- saladasandvegemite

P.S. If you're surprised by my informal A/N's later on, don't be. I just tried really hard to make this sounds nice.