Forced Rest

They drove for six hours before Demi felt it safe enough to stop.

Lauren spent two hours explaining what she could to Camila and Sofie, until her exhaustion became too much and completely knocked out. When she started to snore, Dinah chuckled and grabbed her small blanket and draped it over the raven haired girl.

"I can't believe she lasted as long as she did." Dinah said giggling.

Normani nodded as she smiled. A second later she stopped smiling and started to frown. Noticing Dinah asked, "Whats up Mani?"

Normani looked at Lauren using her mirror as she sadly said, "Demi says Laurens back didn't heal from Troys burn, we're gonna stop soon so she can treat it and wrap it, until we hit mountain country. The trees there should be old enough to heal her completely."

"Why didn't she say anything?" asked a worried Camila.

"I haven't known Lauren long, but from what I've seen, is that she puts us before herself. She probably thought we weren't safe enough to wait and treat her, so she didn't want us to waste time." said Normani.

"It wouldn't have been a waste of time. She must be in so much pain." said a sad Sofie.

Normani smiled and said, " I agree but Lauren would have deemed it a waste of time. The last time she was hurt by Troy, he burned half her chest taking on three of those bastards by herself. She hopped on her bike and distracted their car so Demi and Ally could get away. She then flipped their car, and drove over sixty miles with me clutching onto her burns before she even allowed herself to be treated."

"Wow she's a bad ass!" whispered Sofie.

Dinah and Normani nodded smiling.

"When I met Lauren and Demi, three of those goons were chasing me through an alley in Houston. She drove up right when I thought was about to die, and blasted fireball so powerful she knocked them into a metal warehouse knocking them out." Normani said chuckling.

"Wow" whispered Camila as she gazed at the sleeping brunette.

"You think that's awesome? I was drowning in New port beach because Siope's water using ass was trying to kill me. I thought I was about to die, when Demi's voice spoke in my mind and told me to grab hold of Lo's hand. I thought I was losing my mind, then someone grabbed me and shot us onto the board walk. I was still chocking on water when Lauren jumped up pissed, seeing Siope trying to kill Demi and flung him like almost a thousand feet into the ocean. When we were trying to get away Demi threw a grenade in their car. I swear those two are crazy." exclaimed Dinah.

The Cabello sisters stared at Lauren shocked.

"How is she able to do these things? I can barely make the ground shake?" asked a confused Camila.

"Demi is our Guardian, but according to the prophecy Lauren is our leader. She holds all elemental powers. In Demi's visions, she saw all of us, but we had hardly any knowledge on how to use our powers. So she found Lauren, and trained her for like half a year before they started to look for us. She knew we would be in danger eventually, so she trained her hard in every element for like half a year. Demi's powers are mostly psychic and defense, and she knew we would need offensive skills until we were all trained. So Lauren is kind of our protector until we can train. They work so well together, its sometimes unreal." said Normani.

"Are they together?" asked Sofie.

Normani and Dinah looked each other before bursting into laughter.

"What's so funny?" asked Camila confused.

"Girl they're like siblings, if they were together they'd kill each other. Besides Demi is strictly lesbian." laughed Dinah.