Percy Jackson Avengers

I looked at the battle field surrounding me, I saw that all the gods but Apollo were pinned underneath a mountain. There was only a few of the Demigods left. the rest were dead or severely injured.

I glanced at Annabeth and smiled at her and sent her a wink. There was only one Titan left and that Titan was Kronos theTitan of Time. Riptide was over to my left far away. It still had not returned to my hand.

I picked up Zeus's master bolt that he dropped and Zeus roared at me.

"Percy Jackson, what in Hades are you doing with my bolt?"

"Improvising." I replied.

I ran to Kronos and slashed at him with the bolt. The battle went for a long time and I was starting to get tired. He fought well and it seemed that he was not even tired yet. Kronos lunged at me and I dodged. I heard an intake of breath behind me so I glanced back and saw Annabeth with Krono's sword stuck in her stomach. My eyes widened in anger and I turned around to the only god who was not trapped under the mountain and said,

"Apollo heal her!" 

The god nodded and ran to where Annabeth was lying and started to try and heal her.

I turned around to Kronos and charged at him. I fought with energy that was beyond me. Kronos was starting to get slower in his attacks. He was finally getting tired.

I did a quick glance back and saw Annabeth in a prone position not moving at all.  Apollo was not meeting me gaze.

Annabeth was dead.

I looked at Kronos with so much hatred and anger in my eyes. I saw everybody flinching from my gaze.

I charged at Kronos and slashed at his knees. He tried to stab me in the chest but I did a back flip away from him and backed up a few steps.

Kronos laughed and said to me"Puny human are you finally admitting defeat?"

I said nothing and ran off the Titan. I jumped into the air, spun three tmes, and then plunged the master bolt right thorough Kronos chest. He turned into dust.

This was it, the battle was finally over but the price was high. I lookeed around and saw people dead or dying. I saw my girlfriend dead.  I raised the bolt into the air then slammed it down into the ground. A bright light surrounded me.

Nobody's pov

All was silent after Percy killed himself. Nico fell to the ground and started to cry. The son of Hades the Lord of the Dead was crying.

Poseidon looked like he would cry at any given moment. Poseidon sighed and said,

"He could not live without her"

The gods were freed and every one went home, sad and depressed. They lost the most powerful demigod of all time that day.

But no one knew the truth of what really happened that day.

----------------------------------------------------

Don't hate cause I killed Annabeth. It had to be done to make the story work.