Chapter 12

"Do you know how many people know about Luke! If you come in here looking like Luke and saying that you are Luke then there will be Hades to pay!

"Dude chillax. I don't have the scar so they can't really pin anything on me."

"Fine. If you get killed then it's not my fault." He sighed and shook his head.

I smirked.

"Hey Perce I have a little question for you. Whose your godly parent?"

My smirk fell of my face and did a face plant on the ground.

"Um." I had to think about it for a while.

"OH I know." I yelled at Nico.

"WHAT!' Nico yelled back at me.

"Well Nico, I mean dad. You pretend you are my dad. You had me when you were young, like 15 or whatever makes sense." I responded pretty proud of myself.

Nico just stared at me blank faced for like 10 minutes. He has a bad habit of doing that. 

"NICO!" I yelled again.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT KNOW DUDE. That is so gonna get me bad and good rep in Olympus." He started ranting about the pros and cons. I just sat on the ground looking and my sword.

"Are you done yet?" I asked after a while. You wanna know what he did.

He glared at me.

"Are you gonna do it dad?" I asked. Hope in my voice.

He looked around and then hung his head and sighed in defeat.

"I will do it. But what do I say? You look nothing like me?"

"Say I look like my mom or whatever." I waved my hand dismissively.

He sighed.

We decided to walk out of the woods and join the campers. Nico flashed out to Olympus so nobody would think that I knew him.

I walked out and put on my scared act. I looked around nervously. All the campers sneered and sent hateful looks to me. I resisted yelling at them all and saying that I am one of the 7 and the greatest demi-god of all time. And let me tell you it was hard.

I walked to a blond haired girl and pocked her shoulder. When she turned around she looked like HER, But she had a different shade of grey in her eyes.

"Do you know where I'm supposed to go." I asked politely.

She rolled her head and started walking away. I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Excuse me boy but you are supposed to follow me." Wow someone is a little grumpy.

I followed her and we went to the Big House. I saw her knock on the door and whisper something to Chiron. Probably along the lines of "the traitor is back!" 

I saw Chiron's eyes snap to me face. I made myself look scared and freaked out. He nodded and came towards me.

"Luke?" He asked me

"Y-y-yes sir?" I replied. 

"How could you do this to all of us? I can't believe that you betrayed the camp." He demanded me. 

I made my expression confused and weirded out.

"Excuse me, but I can promise that I have never been to a camp, let alone betray one."

He looked at me confused and then asked me my name.

"Luke, Luke Barton."

They all looked relived.

"Excuse me but why am I hear?"

They all looked to Chiron and he nodded.

"Come with me." He told me. So I followed.

He gave me the whole"One of your parents are a god and how this camp is for people like us and blah, blah, blah.

I nodded and asked him the right question. 

"Who is my parent?"

"I do not know, but hopefully we will find out soon." He told me. I have no idea when Nico was planning to present me, But I hope that it comes with a bang.

"Luke its time to play capture the flag."

We walked to training area and told everybody that we are playing capture the flag. People were cheering.

He then pushed me to the front and told everyone that my name was Luke Barton.

The red team graciously let me join their side. Note the high amount of sarcasm.

They gave me a sword and then put me one the field.

"Hey kid, you are so going to die today." A Ares kid told me. 

He looked scared on the outside but on the inside I was grinning. If only I didn't have to hold back.

They signaled the game to start and I ran. I fought my was through and was standing at the flag. They sent their best warrior at me and i smirked. I let them cut me a few times. Till I fell and almost landed in the water. 

They saw my quick scramble and laughed. Afraid of the water punk?

"Yeah I'm allergic. I told him in a shaky voice. He laughed and charged my ready to push me in the water.

I stood there waiting. I then jumped into the air and landed on his back. I pushed of and he went flying forward and got a mouthful of sand in his mouth.

I laughed and advanced forward. I was fighting solders right and left. They all looked scared. Eventually they stopped coming forward. 

I reached for the flag when I felt something flying towards me. 

I turned and Grabbed the dagger by the hilt.

The blade was centimeters away from hitting my face.

They all gasped and I smirked and through it on the ground. I then grabbed the flag and raised it in the air.

The red team all started cheering and clapping me on the back.

All of a sudden it stopped. They were all pointing to something above my head. I looked up and saw Nico's sign claiming that I was his "kid". Well at least it was a bang. 

I sighed and thought why not.

Then we left the forest for supper. 

Yeah food.

-------------------

OK I now its acotaco with Nico as the dad but it works. 

Hope you liked it.

love ya all

junkfood 

<3