Chapter 5

What in hades is Avengers. IT sounds so weird. Like hi I am an Avenger who are you. I said

The Avengers protects the world from threats, scary dude said. Are you kidding me. I just left a team like that and now you want me to join another. Do I have any other alternatives? 

Yes join the team or we kill you and the last one my personal favorite. We lock you in a under water prison where you can slowly waist away. 

Bring it I told the dude.

Kill him!

I stood up straight and tall as all the people in the room hit my with all they had. Of course I would get scars but no matter. Tha were all hitting me. I never flinched as the pain was not as bad as losing Annabeth. When I finally passed out from exsaution. when I woke up I was in the same cell from yesterday. The same lady came into the room and just stared at me.

I know you are carrying two guns and three knives right now, I wont talk to you unless you get rid of them. I said while smirking. The lady just glared as she put all her weapons on the floor. She then stood straight and tall and glared at me.

Aww is the lady upset. I cooed. She looked like was going to attack me at any moment. What do you want, I said.

We would like to know why you are not dead yet, what are your powers and why you wont join the Avengers.

Well to answer your questions, I don't know, not gunna use them ever again so why bother telling you and I have already saved the world more times than you so why do I have to save it again.

She gritted her teeth and said please we need you. You are strong and you know it to. We would like to have you on the team. She was glaring and gritting her teeth at me the entire time so I knew pleading was not one of her strengths.

I looked into her eyes and knew that they would probably need my help in the future. I sighed and looked down to the floor. Trying to see how this would help me heal at all. I let out a long sigh and looked up while standing. Fine I will join you but if you ask me about my past then I will leave this team, understand. She nodded and streched out her arm. 

My name is Natasha, I hope you like it here. I nodded. She just stood there. 

Well as much as I like to stand can you please open up the door so I can leave this cell. 

Yeah, true haold on. She reached for her ear and said he agreed to join open the cell. The cell opened up and I walked out. Natasha followed me as I walked through the many corriders. I walked until I saw the big wooden doors that led into the confrince room. I walked in and I saw the Avengers sitting around. Everyone was looking at some files and I knew they were mine. How did you get him to crack Natasha the robot man said. Well he agreed so he could fight. And do I look like Natasha. All there heads snapped up as they staired at me. You do now its not polite to stare, I said while chuckling. They all looked somewhere else as I said that. A few seconds later Natasha burst in the room and glanced around when she saw me she sighed and said. Well at least he know his way around.

I laughed and went to a chair and sat down. So you guys know about me but I dont know you so spill. They all looked a little flustered so I sighed again and stood up. well my name is Persues Jackson, I am a good fighter and leader. I have had to fight in battles since I was 12. Dont ask about anything else or I wont hesitate to kill you. I smiled and sat back down. I looked to my left and saw the gut who looked like he was from a different planet. 

My name is Thor Odinson. I am the god of Thunder and Storms. I laughed at this a bit and Thor looked at me wierd so I just shrugged.

My name is Tony Stark an I am Iron Man. He looked really proud. The mext guy sighed at Tony and then stood up. My name is Steve Rogers and I am Captin America a really old soilder.

My name is Clint Barton, Hawkeye. Sorry for shooting you. I looked at him and said. Its fine, you had a job to do so no harm done.

My name is Natasha as you already know and I am the Black Widow.

My name is Bruce Banner and Please don't get me mad or else I turn into a really Big mean monster. OK them I said.

Will percy my name is Nick Fury and we need to get you a new name so peple dont know your identity.

I would like to be called The Warrior.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who is happy that he joined cause I am.

sorry about gramer and spelling mistakes. I did not edit.

love ya 

junkfood