Chapter 6

Why The Warrior? What are your powers and my personal favorite why wont you fight me? We're all the questions I was asked over and OVER and O..... OK I think you get the point. Tony would not stop asking to fight me. Cap and Thor asked why I picked The Warrior. And Clint and Natasha kept bugging me to tell them if I had any powers.

I sighed and stood up. "OK Tony I will fight you, I picked The Warrior cause I could, Clint, Natasha I don't have any powers." They all looked satisfied and Tony had a big grin on his face like he already won. "Were is the training room Nick." I asked. "To the left." He replied. I got up and left the room. I turned left and opened up the door to see a massive training area. I went and inspected all thier weapons, they had guns, daggers, bows and arrows. They had everything but swords. 

I heard people come in so It urned around. They all looked at me so I asked, "Do you guys have any swords that I could use?" They all looked at each other till Clint spoke up and said."Sorry we don't." He shrugged his shoulders and went back to talking with Natasha. 

I sighed and realized I have been sighing a lot today. "OK Tony, ready for a fight" I turned to the fighting mat and walked on it. I slowly turned to face Tony. He put his suit on and flew to were I was standing. I'm ready punk." when he said that it reminded me of Clarisse and how she was always trying to beat me up. then it reminded me of Camp Half Blood. And then my thought turned on me and started to reminding me of Anna... NO I could not think about HER. I faced Tony my face set in determination. I am ready for anything.

I'll go easy on you. I took out my pen and and everybody laughed. "What are you going to do kid? Draw on me?" I smirked and uncapped my pen. RipTide gleamed in the light Tony gulped. "AWW is the OLD man scared of a pen know?" I laughed. 

He carged me.

He went straight for my neck so I ducked down and he flew past. He turned around and charged me again. "OK punk. i'm not gonna take it easy on you then."

That word. The word punk. I started to grow angry, my eyes turning a stormy sea-green. My face was impassive. My gaze deadly. I gave a low growl and charged him. I jumped to the left and slashed his armour under the armpit. The armour fell of his arm. He roared at me and hit RipTide, it flew across the room and I was really mad now. I stared at him for a few seconds till I moved. I ran at him and jumped over his head and round house kicked him in the ribs. The armour cracked and he went down. I jumped in the air again and spun around till I started to fall. I stuck out my elbow and hit him in the back of the head. He went down really hard and smashed his face armour and blood poured out of the helmet. He broke his nose.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed RipTide. I turned and faced the others. They all looked at me like I was science experiment.

"What?" I asked pretty ticked of. Thier gazes were starting to annoy me. 

"Were on Earth did you learn to fight like that?" Steve asked. 

"Camp." Was all I replied. I walked out of the room and then realized somthing.

"Whers my room?"  I asked the still shocked team. Down the hall to your right. 

"K" Was all I said and I walked to my room. I opened the door and I was greeted by a deppressing room. The color of the walls were grey. The color of HER eyes. I layed on the bed and closed my eyes. Not wanting to see the color grey.

I fell asleep hoping for a better futre.