Part1

Hey my name is Jordan, and right now my abusive mom is driving me somewhere. She hasn't told me where we're going, but it was pretty far away from home.

Me- Where are we going?

Mom- Shut the hell up, and enjoy the Damn ride!

Me- Okay.

*45 minutes later*

We pulled up to a huge mansion, and I was highly confused. My mom popped the trunk, and threw all my suit cases on the floor. I looked at her crazy, then a tall man with brown sparkling eyes, and curly hair came to the car. He looked exactly like...Me.

Me- Mom who is this?

Mom- Your father.

Me- MY WHO?!

Dad- Hey sweetheart.

Me- I haven't seen you in 8 years, and now you wanna come marching in to my life? Give me a brake.

My mom raised her hand, and slapped me right across my face.

Dad- That's enough, stop hitting her like she's a piece if shit.

Mom- She is, that's why she's here with you. *Gets in car and drives off*

Me- WAIT NOOO!!!

Dad- I'm sorry, for leaving you with her.

Me- It's fine.

He took my bags, and I followed him in to the large house. When we walked in the house, I heard a lot of noise coming from upstairs. The inside of the house was gorgeous, but I still didn't wanna be here.

Dad- Welcome home.

Me- For now.

Dad- ROC, PROD, RAY, PRINCE!!!

Then all of a sudden 4 boys came running down the stairs with phones in their hands. They quickly looked at me then my dad then me again.

Roc- Who's this?

Dad- My daughter.

Them- YOUR WHAT?!?

Dad- Jordan, this is your brother, and his friends.

Me- MY WHAT?!?

Dad- Your mom didn't tell you?

Me- Does it look like it.

Prod- Well hi Jordan.

Me- Hi, dad where's my room?

Dad- Third door on the left.

Me- Thanks.

I went up stairs, and walked in to my room. It was a huge Pink and black room, that had a huge bed, a walk in closet, a fridge, a flat screen tv, and a window seat. I took a look at the room, then sat down on the bed, and started texting my best friend.

*Downstairs*

Prince- Why didn't you tell us you had a daughter?

Dad- Because I didn't know what you guys would think.

Ray- She seems pretty cool.

Prod- She has swag.

Roc- She's nice.

Prince- She's pretty.

Dad- Make sure to make her feel at home...Clear?

Them- Clear.

I got up off of the bed, and then walked downstairs with my phone, and Wallet. I saw the boys with my dad, so I just looked at them.

Dad- Hey, you need anything?