Part14( Betrayed...AGAIN?!)

2 weeks later

Its been two weeks since i seen my family but my Compton family been holding me down. I got in the shower for 10 minutes, and washed my face. I put on a gray dress that shows my curves, purple and grey true flight Jordan's, my purple bag with a silver chain, and my silver diamond rolex. I combed my straight purple hair down, and then walked downstairs. I wrote a note telling them i would be back, then walked out. I got in my car, and then started driving back to LA.

4 hours later

I pulled up to the house, and noticed 3 new cars were there. I looked at them strange, and then used my key to open the door. When i opened the door, i heard laughing from multiple people. I walked in to the living room and saw a girl sitting on North lap, and she was holding Faith. They all looked up at me scared as i wiped away my tear drops. North pushed the girl off his lap, and Faith came running in to my hands.

Faith- MOMMY!!

Me- Hey baby.

The girl got up off the floor, and sat next to some ugly ass girls that were sitting on Ray and Khalid's laps.

Me- I was only gone for 2 weeks you know.

North- Wait Jo- (GCO)

Me- North shut the fuck up.

North- Im sorry babe

Me- Imma go back where i came from, because i dont have time for this bullshit

Girl- Please do bitch.

Me- SHUT THE FUCK UP!! You speak when your spoken to bitch.

She got up and pushed my in to the wall making my head slam in to the wall. I grabbed both of her arms, and ran her through the glass kitchen window. I punched her twice in the face, and then dragged her by her hair back in to the living room as blood trickled from her arms. I through her on the floor, and then ran upstairs. I packed all of Faiths things in 4 suitcases, and then brought them downstairs. When i got down there North threw me in to a wall while my own family just watched.

North- YOUR NOT TAKING MY DAUGHTER ANY WHERE!!

Me- Watch me.

He started choking me, and once again my family just watched.

Faith- Daddy stop, your hurting my mommy.

North- FAITH SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

I felt the blood coming up in to my throat, and thats when i took my gun out my purse and pointed it at his neck. He let me go, and i started punching and kicking him respectively in the face. I got up, and brought all of faiths bags to my car. I put them in, and then made my way back in to the house. I picked my baby girl up, and then stood in front of North with tears in my eyes

Me- The divorce letter is coming, and if you dont sign it, you got another thing coming to you North. Oh and for my family, just know i will get my niggas to line all of you up. Dont try me, and next time yall watch him put his hands on me, were all gonna have a motherfucking problem in this bitch. I wasted my time, attempting to be apart of this one family, not knowing that its you guys thats the problem. I save your lives, and this is how you guys pay me back? You guys are so full of bullshit, but just know. I dont need you guys, but one day your gonna need me and my help and im not gonna be there.

I walked out the house with Faith in my arms, and then put her in her pink carseat. I strapped her in, and then go in the car. My Compton family text me the adress to the house were moving in, that in West side California and i smiled at how huge and beautiful it was. The reason were moving is because Compton isn't exactly the right place or environment for kids. I drove off, and then got on the high way to West Side.

5 hours later

I pulled up to the big house and looked behind me. I saw Faith was sleep smiling, so i smiled to myself then go out the car. I opened the truck and took the bags out and out them on top of the car. I took faith out the car then started walking to the door. I saw a note on the steps that said "Hey Jordan, we went to get something to eat but we know you you were coming with your baby girl so we left you a key under the mat, Make yourself at homeeeeee, From: GANG!". I laughed then took the key from under the mat. I opened the door and looked amazed at the beautiful house. I laid faith down on the couch then got her bags from outside. I locked my car door then went back inside and closed the door. As soon as i sat down, Honey, Trix, and Trigger came busting in the door with Groceries. Trix and Honey took them to the kitchen and Trigger came up to me.

Trigger- Wussup sexy, where were you all day?

Me- I went back to the house but North cheated on me again, and now were getting a divorce, for sure this time.

I started tearing up and i turned my head away from Trigger so he wouldnt see, he tilt my head toward him and kissed me (including tongue). When we stopped Kissing i opened my mouth shocked, and then he just looked at me.

Trigger- I-I-Im sorry.

Me- Calm down, its okay, I kinda liked it .

He smiled at me then Honey and Trix came into the living room with Mcdonalds. They gave me my food and took theirs, and i woke Faith up to eat. We all ate then I brought Faith upstairs and laid her down in her pink princess room. She fell asleep and i went downstairs to where the rest of them were. Honey and Trix were talking bout baby names if they were to have a child together and me and Trigger were talking about what we should do tomorrow. We all got tired and wen upstairs to our bed rooms. I was about to go in my bed room until Trigger called out me.

Trigger- Sexy?

Me- Yeah?

Trigger- You wanna sleep with me tonight?

Me- Sure.

We smiled at each other then we went in his room. I put on one of his long t shirts then got in the bed with him. We cuddled up then fell asleep after talking for a while.