Part 5 (EMERGENCY?!?!)

(A/N- Outfit Jordan wore home from the hospital on the side)
4 months later

Hey guys it's Jordan, and I can honestly say, I'm sick and tired of Craig constantly lying to me. He never talks to me anymore, he's never home, he's always on his phone, and when I ask him to sleep in my room, he calls me a annoying bitch. I really can't take it anymore and I'm so sick of it. Roc has been the best brother ever, and Is now going out with a gorgeous girl named Bahja. Me and the girls relationships are stronger than ever. I just really wanna kill Prod, but let me finish this stupid ass argument with him.

Prod- WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS?!

Me- Prod just stop.

Prod- ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!

Me- Why don't you spend time with me anymore?

His next choice of words shattered my heart in a million pieces.

Prod- BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!!

By now it seemed as if everyone was in my room.

Prod- Wait I- (GCO)

Me- Get out.

Tiana- Are you okay?

Me- EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!!!!!!

They all left my room, and I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I promised myself never to do it again, but I guess promises are meant to be broken. I looked under my pillow, and pulled out the blade. I put 2 lines across each wrist, and started bleeding out. I just sat on my bed, and let the blood flow.

Everyone's P.O.V- Hey guys, right now we are going back up stairs, to try and cheer Jordan up. We knocked on her door, but it just creeked open. When we walked in, their she laid. A almost lifeless Jordan POV OVER

Bahja-OH MY GOD BEST FRIEND!!!

Roc- NO!!! DAD!!! DAD!!!

Tiana- STAY WITH US JORDAN!!!

Simara- SOMEBODY HELP!!

Dad came running up the stairs, and when he came in to the room, he completely broke down.

Tiffany- CALL 911 NOW!!

Ray rushed, and called 911 while tears started streaming out of his eyes. The paramedics came rushing up the stairs with a oxygen tank, and a gurney. They set her on the gurney, and then put the mask over her face, while rushing down stairs, and in to the ambulance. The ambulance quickly sped off to the hospital, and everyone packed Jordan some clothes. They all got in to the truck, and then sped to the hospital.

*In the hospital*

They all rushed to the front desk breathing extremely hard.

Prince- Were looking for a girl that was rushed here.

Nurse- Name?

Roc- Jordan August.

The nurse looked confused so she called the doctor.

Ms.Linn- Family of Jordan August?

They all shot up, and raised their hands.

Tiffany was crying her eyes out, and so was the boys, Simara, dad, Bahja, and Tiana.

Ms.Linn- Well I have some good, and some bad news.

Dad- What's the bad news?

Ms.Linn- Well Ms.August lost a lot of blood, and may have severe headaches for a while due to how deep the cuts were in to her skin. She also has signs of depression.